Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Candyland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Candyland

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:17 am

Julie-Pierre loved sugar quills. They helped him get through classes. Especially the deluxe peppermint chocolate ones. When the store stopped selling them, he was devastated. Then he heard a rumor that the school was hiding a big stash of them in the kitchens. Why the house elves would want them, he didn't know, although they did deserve the delicacies. After lunch, he had a free period that was normally uneventful. He decided to change that for once. After he was sure the house elves were done cleaning up, he snuck into the kitchen. His eyes immediately set on a large box left in the corner, filled with sweets. His eyes lit up and a wide grin set on his face as he ran to the box. He completely forgot about sugar quills as he pulled up various chocolate frogs and exploding bonbons. He'd brought a schoolbag to put them in, but now it didn't look like enough. 

Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him. Julie Pierre turned suddenly. There was a redheaded older girl chopping vegetables. She didn't look like a house elf, so maybe she wasn't supposed to be their either. Hopefully she wouldn't report him. He dropped the bubblegum he was holding. "Hi! Would you like some candy?" he asked brightly, masking his apprehension.

|Julie-Pierre|Pureblood|Autumn is my girlfriend|

credit to my favorite back up singer
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Candyland

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Melody had been in the kitchen for a while now, chopping up fruits and vegetables. Beauxbatons didn't have meat substitutes, so she had asked for permission from one of the ministers to be able to come down and get some veggies or fruit when she was hungry. The ministers had agreed upon the condition that wouldn't misuse this privilege. She had promised she wouldn't and usually only took a small bowl of fruit and veggies back up to her room.

However as she was cutting up carrots when a voice perked up and scared her. She hadn't realized anyone had entered the kitchens at all. The voice had come from a younger boy with honey brown hair. He seemed innocent enough. She looked at the contents of his hands and processed the words he had spoken to her. "Candy?" She asked and then shook her head. "Candy is bad for you." She said and went back to chopping vegetables. "And you should put it back before you get into trouble." She scolded politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein on Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Julie-Pierre frowned. Sure being a complete Cookie Monster was bad, but eating some twenty-something candy pieces every day wasn't going to kill him. He was still alive, after all. The girl baffled him with her strict, adult-like nature. What kid didn't like candy? This girl was insane. "Come on, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" he insisted. He was always happy after he ate candy, so he assumed it gave him strength. "And that's just what adults say so they can have the candy all to themselves!" 

He glanced at the carrots she was cutting. She was probably in detention, being forced to chop vegetables and reprimand innocent candy eaters. She probably secretly stole from the candy stash too and didn't want anyone else to steal it. "Look, it's okay! I'll split the candy evenly between us. You don't have to report me," he assured her. "And what are you doing here?"

|Julie-Pierre|Pureblood|Autumn is my girlfriend|

credit to my favorite back up singer
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Melody stared at the boy for a moment. She wasn't trying to be rude, she just wanted to prevent him from getting into more trouble than he would for sneaking down here in the first place. She sighed as he said he'd split the candy between them. "I don't want the candy, it gives you cavities and it is bad for you." She instructed. "And I'm not going to report you, karma will come back to you from stealing." She said and shook her head.

She had turned back to her work when he asked her about her presence there. "Well, Beauxbatons doesn't meat substitutes and I'm a vegetarian, therefore, they allow me access down here for fruits and vegetables when I get hungry." She explained and finished chopping her carrots an placed them into a bowl of salad next to her. "And they allow me that privilege, so long as I do not abuse it." She said and eyed the candy in his hand. "Therefore, I do reprimand people who jeporize that." She said and made a gesture to the candy again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top