Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

No Tears Left

2 posters

Go down

No Tears Left Empty No Tears Left

Post by Isobel Green Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Isobel wasn't really happy to be out of her house. She didn't want to go to Beauxbatons all by herself. She had vocalized the fact loudly and continuously for the past three days, but no one seemed to listen to her or care, which just made her more angry. She cried as she watched her mother pack her things for school. And she cried when she woke up the day she had to leave. And she cried when her parents handed her off to Ryan. And she finally cried herself out by the time they got into the part of Paris where all the kids shopped before they were taken to school.

She didn't say much the entire trip. She had nothing to say. She just held Ryan's hand and let him lead her around.

When he brought her into La Petit Dragon and they sat down at a table, she was eyeing the door. Maybe she could make a break for it soon.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. Ryan could easily catch her.

She locked eyes with him. "So what do we do now?" she asked. She was serious. If she had to go to Beauxbatons, she wanted to get it over with, not sit and chat in Paris. Although, she was glad that if she had to chat, it was her brother she got to chat with.
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

No Tears Left Empty Re: No Tears Left

Post by Ryan Green Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:31 pm

When Ryan had began attendimg Beauxbatons, he had Stark. During that time, he lost Stark when he left. It was painful, he hadn't talked to him for a long time. Then he just left. Maybe he was having a hard time coming up with something to say so he didn't say anything at all. Ryan had nothing to say to his brother, not that Stark ever tried to contact his family. He didn't want Isobel to go through the same thing he did, he was going to be there for her as much as he could.

He took her to the pub and rolled his eyes as she cried about everything. She was so dramatic, it was kind of funny. Now that she wasn't crying, he could actually talk to her. "We get the things on your shopping list." But first, he wanted something to drink. Maybe something to eat. "Lighten up, Izzy. You're going to have a great time at Beauxbatons."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Isobel did not really feel like she should "lighten up." She didn't even want to hear or think about Beauxbatons. "Can we just go home?" she asked. She didn't think she could make it. She'd be a mess walking through town. People would think she was being kidnapped or something. "I think I could go to Muggle school. I mean it can't be that bad. I can turn stuff into other stuff or something. That's what I did when I was growing up! It was kinda fun."

She wasn't sounding convincing. She was starting to sound whiny, and Ryan would not respond well to that.

"How can you say that?" she asked, starting to cry again. "I've never been away from home before. And now I'm going all alone! I don't want to do it!" She stopped, took a deep breath, then wiped at her face. Crying was not going to help her any. She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, then shook it back out again.

Why do I have to be such a baby? she thought. She was supposed to not care. This was supposed to be no big deal.
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:38 pm

Ryan just shook his head, he was still getting used to being an older brother. Izzy had been in the family for two years now and he still wasn't used to her. But he was trying his best. He was the type of person to put himself on front of everyone else and that was beginning to change, she was beginning to take that spot. "Beauxbatons is a great place and you're going to make friends." Even though she didn't have family with her, she was going to make friends. He knew she was, she was a Green after all.

He sighed and pulled his sister into a hug. "Calm down," he said softly. "You'll be a star at Beauxbatons, you're a Green." He was trying to be patient but it was becoming harder and harder. "You're never alone, I'm a letter away."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:07 am

Isobel pushed her hair back again. She should have asked her mom to put it up for her. But she was too busy crying and refusing to go to school. One day, she was just going to cut it all off.

"Of course I'll make friends. I'm fantastic. But that doesn't mean that they'll be the kind I want. And I'm not so sure about 'great place'. It hasn't impressed me yet. What's so great about it?"

Isobel ignored the "star" part. She still wasn't quite convinced of that. But she was just going to keep it to herself. "You better be a letter away. If you aren't, I'll find you. And when I do, you'll be sorry," she threatened. She knew that she wasn't scary to him, but she was trying her best.
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum