Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Farewell

Go down

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post by Ryan Green Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Whoever,

I came to Beauxbatoms expecting to know everything and be the greatest person ever. I wanted to be top shit. I thought I was for the longest time. I'm not. Does that new information change anything? Not at all, I'm still a cocky son of a bitch. My ego is huge and nothing can change that. I have changed a bit over the years but when all is said and done, I'm still the same person I was at the beginning of the school year. I still like getting my way and I'm pretty damn good at it.

I've met people that I'll always remmeber even if I don't see them outside of school. I hope I do, I want to keep the friends I have. I need them more than they need me. Without the people I met, I don't know where I'd be without them.

I've had a lot of ups and downs. I remember the downs more than the ups and one of the downs was losing my older brother. He went off somewhere and never looked back, I haven't seen him since. I don't know how he's doing but I hope he's okay. That took a lot out of me and I never fully recovered from that. My point is, you can't control everything. Good luck with the shit that people give you.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down