Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Time For A Snack

Go down

Time For A Snack Empty Time For A Snack

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Gi Eun was famished! It wasn't even funny. She and Santi were sitting outside together, hanging out under a tree after taking a nice walk. That seemed to be their thing. Taking walks together. Anyways, her stomach growled pretty loudly and that's when her enthusiastic friend pulled her towards the kitchens. She wasn't even sure what she wanted to eat. Some of her favorite dishes that her grandmother made came to mind and that just had her mouth watering. But, she wasn't even sure if the kitchens were capable of making something like that. They got to the kitchens and Gi took in the surroundings. It was easily the biggest kitchen she had ever seen. "So, what do you want for a snack?" She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Time For A Snack Empty Re: Time For A Snack

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:17 pm

"No clue. What are you going to have?" Santiago was so absolutely happy to hangout with GiGi. "Do you have any favorite foods? Maybe I could try something you like. It'd be something different as opposed to just having what I always have." He took GiGi's hand and smiled. "I bet you have had all kinds of food that I've never even thought of before, I'm used to Caribbean food." He liked being friends with GiGi so much. They were able to be around each other practically whenever they wanted. He yawned softly and stroked the back of her hand with his thumb. He really was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Gi shrugged, laughing. “I’m torn between two of my favorite dishes from home- er… South Korea.” She bit her lip at that little slip up. Sure the St. Holmes’ adopted her since she was eight. She still thought about Seoul as home sometimes. “I’ve never had Caribbean food before.” Gi said thoughtfully. “What’s your favorite food from your home? One of my favorite Korean dishes is Kimchi served with white rice.”

Just like Santi, she enjoyed their friendship immensely. She giggled at his quiet yawn and squeezed his hand gently. “You’ve been sleepy a lot recently.” She pointed out with a slightly worried expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:59 pm

"You should tell me about South Korea. I've never been there in my life, so I'd hardly be against stories." Santiago could imagine South Korea wasn't her favorite topic, so he rested a hand on her shoulder before squeezing gently. He rested his chin in her hair. "I'll trade them for stories about my home." Santiago smiled happily down at her. "I bet your stories are way more interesting anyways." Santiago may have felt a tad possessive over Gi, but she was his best friend and all that jazz. He presed his lips to the back of her head and smiled against her hair. "It's just a couple tests I'm cramming on, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:13 pm

“I wasn’t there very long. My parents were from there, but I was born in the United States.” She explained quietly. “I lived in Seoul with my grandmother for three years and then I was adopt by the St. Holmes’.” Gi smiled appreciatively at the gentle shoulder squeeze. She instinctively leaned against her friend. “I wouldn’t say my stories would be more interesting. I’d love to hear about your home.” Her cheeks grew slightly pink. “Cramming for tests? Santi, that’s not good at all, I told you I could’ve helped you study for those.” She puffed up her cheeks. “You need to get better sleep.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:49 pm

"I didn't want to bother you, GiGi." He shook his head and moved away to ring the bell for assistance. "I'm thinking about getting a haircut. Go with something more contained, y'know? I go through a whole bottle of conditioner a day practically because of the mane." He gestured to his long hair. "Want to just split a pizza? We could go back up to your room and I could take a nap, yeah?" Santiago stretched and itched the back of his head out of habit. "I like your hair." He decided, looking at her, and a kitchen staffer appeared in front of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:59 pm

She shook her head. “No, no, you’re not bothering me at all. It’s good to talk about these things, I think.” She said softly. Gi never really spoke to the St. Holmes’ about this. “Cut your lion’s mane?” She tilted her head and reached up to squish his hair. “It’ll be so weird.” Gi mused aloud. “You having controlled hair.” It wouldn’t look bad, not at all. "My hair? Th-thank you."

“Sharing a pizza sounds perfect.” She smiled at him. The kitchen staff appeared and asked them what they would like. Gi explained that they were hoping to get a pizza. She wasn't picky about her toppings, so she turned to Santi. "What do you normally like on your pizza?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:33 am

"Cheese sounds fine to me. I'm not really that picky, anything you'd like on it GiGi." He smiled and patiently waited for the pizza. Like magic it was ready almost instantaneously. The two friends quickly hurried up the stairs to Santi's room to curl up. Santiago laid on his bed and looked up at GiGi with wide open arms for her to join him at his side. "Curl up with me?" He asked with a smile at her. He was so glad to have someone willing to curl up in his arms. It made him feel so special and cared about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:40 am

GiGi nodded. She wasn’t picky either, and the two kids ended up with a cheese pizza. She followed after her friend up to his dorm room and opened the door for Santi since he was holding the pizza. Gi flushed slightly and nodded, gently curling up in her best friend’s arms. It was funny how close the two had gotten. Not that she was complaining. She liked having someone that she was so close to. Someone that looked out for her that wasn’t her family. “Santi, I’m glad you’re my best friend.” Gi said quietly, smiling up at him and taking his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:51 am

Santi grinned brightly at the words his best friend said in barely a whisper. It made him happy that she thought of him in the same way the he thought of her. He rested his chin in her hair again. This seemed to be a reoccurring habit of his and hopefully GiGi didn’t mind at all. From the looks of it, she didn’t mind one bit. He played with her hair gently. Santi meant it when he complimented it earlier. Her hair was soft and pretty. It was really comfy to be curled up with her. So comfy that he could feel his eyes starting to droop shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down