Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Not The Only Nuage

Go down

Not The Only Nuage Empty Not The Only Nuage

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Aurora knew that their weren't a ton of people in the Nuage house and so when she was traveling around school it was hard to run into another member of the house. So on this night she was just hanging around in the common room when a girl maybe only about a year younger than her entered. She looked up and smiled. "Oh...um hello." She said softly. "Are you a first year?" She asked and patted the seat next to her. She was just trying to be nice, she knew that it was hard to make friends your first year and not everyone was so inviting.

Back to top Go down

Not The Only Nuage Empty Re: Not The Only Nuage

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Gi Eun needed to do some reading and her dorm room was getting pretty boring to be in. She picked up her book and headed off to the common room. Gi hadn’t really spoken to many people in her house either. They were very few in comparison to the other houses. She jumped when the only other occupant of the room addressed her. “Oh, h-hello. Am I interrupting you? My apologies.” Gi started to back out, but stopped when the girl continued to talk to her. “Yes, I am a first year.” She said softly, nodding. "My name is Gi Eun St. Holmes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Aurora smiled at the girl. 'Ah, so she was a first year.' She nodded. The girl remembered all too well her first days in the halls of Beauxbatons, she'd been pretty scared at first, but this place had become to practically be her home. Now, because Nuage was the smallest house she had obtained most of her friends from either, Cerisier or Feu. Not that there was anything wrong with the other houses, she just figure that it would be nice to have a friend within her own house as well and this girl looked like the perfect candidate. "Aurora Smith." She grinned and motioned to the seat across from her. "You can sit down if you want, I don't bite." She joked a little bit and chuckled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down