Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Excuse Me, Move

Go down

Excuse Me, Move Empty Excuse Me, Move

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Gavin was not about to let his mummy drag him around the alley like he was a helpless child that was just stupid. At least that is what he had told himself, in all honesty no one wanted to take him and told him to grow up and take care of it himself, so that's what he was doing. The strong, independent boy marched through the doors of La Petite Dragon like he knew exactly where he was going. Once inside he noticed how extremely crowded it was, he could practically smell the stench of so many non-purebloods squishing themselves close to purebloods and making everyone uncomfortable.

He decided he was absolutely not going to stay in the tiny pub any longer than needed so he started towards the back door. However this proved to be harder than expected for a small eleven year old such as himself. There was a crowd of other young looking kids just standing in the middle of the walkway talking, how annoying he thought. He cleared his throat loudly. "Umm..." he started lamely before finding his fake confidence again. "Excuse me..." he said a little less lamely. Finally he had found his LaFont courage. "Move." He said much louder to the group.

Back to top Go down

Excuse Me, Move Empty Re: Excuse Me, Move

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Haruhi had only returned to the pub to find her purse that she had left there. After approaching a table of two girls about it, she discovered that the one wasn't apt at French and hadn't a clue what she was talking about, save the word pink, and the other wasn't of any help either. She decided to look back where she had last been with her purse, but unfortunately there was a crowd in the area, which was hard to get through.

Someone had told her to move and she gave the boy a sheepish glance as she determined there simply was no where to move to. "I'm afraid I am stuck as well," She told him with a slight pout of her lips. "Have you seen a purse?" She asked, figuring she'd might as well since she already had his attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:49 pm

People were frustrating, that was Gavin's conclusion. So many people were too stupid to even realize how stupid they were, and the other ones knew it but simply didn't care and even enjoyed forcing their annoying presence on the rest of the world. Why was there so few people like himself? He believed the world would run much better if that were the case. He could practically tell just by looking around the room that so many of them were not purebloods and that was probably worse than the amount of stupid people in the room. He could see an obviously mudblood child in the corner asking a hundred questions to some poor pureblood who was being too nice.

None of this interested him much so getting out of here was the only thing on his mind. However there was still a group of people in his way. One of them actually looked up and answered him, which was not what he had told them to do, he didn't care to talk to them he just wanted them to move. He almost laughed when she said she was stuck as well, he obviously wasn't stuck he was just slowed down a bit. Gavin could contain the second laugh though and simply laughed coldly whens he asked if he'd seen a purse. "No, have you lost one? If so I would suggest giving up the search in this place if someone hasn't taken it already you'll never find it in this pathetic crowd. Besides I assume there wasn't enough in it to worry about, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:12 pm

The boy kept laughing in a way that didn't show he was well humored, but sounded cynical and nasty. It caught Haruhi off guard, but she had started the conversation, so it would be rude of her to just walk away in the middle of it because the boy was being rude.

"I didn't even tell you what it looks like," Haruhi uttered. It was clear the boy didn't care to offer help. "It's my favourite purse. I'm not just going to give up on it!" Haruhi replied and then backed up as a small space opened for her to move into. "So I guess I'll be on my way searching for it, unless you want to help." She highly doubted it. But if he wasn't going to help out, then he was only wasting her time in which someone might walk off with her purse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum