Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Oh Yeah

Go down

Oh Yeah Empty Oh Yeah

Post by Ryan Green Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Dressing up was something that Ryan Green liked to do, he always felt good in a suit. There was something about looking good that made you feel good. And boy did he look good. He was one cocky son of a bitch but he didn't quite care what everyone else thought. Okay, he cared about what Harley and Malachi thought. But everyone else's opinions didn't matter to him. He knew he was vain and most people didn't like that but they could choose whether or not they interacted with him. You didn't have to like him and you didn't have to waste your time on him. Why waste your time on someone you don't like? There was no point. He knew that a lot of people didn't like him and he didn't lose sleep because of it. Ryan Green was Ryan Green, nothing was going to change that.

He had entered the dance with his girlfriend, Harley, and she had gone off to get punch. And while he waited, he sat at a table alone. He didn't mind that he was alone, it gave him time to think. He was a sixth year and soon he'd be seventh year. Then an adult. He had no clue what he was doing with his life after school but he didn't quite care either. Maybe he'd care next year but as for right now all he could focus on was the Valentine's Dance and how beautiful Harley looked in her dress. He was so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed someone approach him. "Can I help you?" He crossed his arms and looked up at the person that was blocking his view of the dance floor.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Oh Yeah Empty Re: Oh Yeah

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Marceline merely attended the last dance she'd ever go to because she could. She didn't put much effort into her appearance, save putting on a dressy black gown, for there was no one there she was planning on impressing. Ruby was the only girl she was interested in and though she missed her girlfriend dearly, she wasn't one to cry about it either. She figured she'd attend the dance and see what sort of trouble she could cause. However, she hardly had time to cause a riot before someone clumsy knocked into her, causing her to spill her punch on her black lace gloves. She shoved the person back into the dance floor and gave them the middle finger before retreating to the sidelines. She had pulled off her gloves and draped them on the back of a chair before heading to the restroom to wash her hands of the sticky punch.

When she had returned, someone was sitting at the table in the specific chair where she had left her gloves. Marceline had marched over there and when he failed to look up, she coughed for his attention. "Yes, you are sitting on my gloves," She told him, in a bossy tone. She didn't know who this kid was nor did she care but she wanted her gloves back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes at the girl. He would have known if he was sitting on her gloves. People usually looked before that sat, at least he did. And when he sat down in this chair, he didn't see any gloves. "I'm not sitting on your gloves," he responded with another roll of his eyes. To prove his point he stood up to show the empty chair. "Someone must have moved them before I sat." He wasn't his fault someone had taken them.

"I didn't see anyonenover here before I sat down," he tried to help. He had nothing better to do than help her look for her gloves. "What do they look like?" Usually he wouldn't have helped but he was having no fun just sitting there.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:56 pm

"You sure you didn't knock them onto the ground?" Marceline replied, bitterly. The guy was by no means a pleasure to be around and his sour mood rubbed off on her like a disease. She raised her eyebrows as if suggesting he should look for her. After all, she was a lady and wearing a dress with a skirt that might be looked up into by any number of perverts if she were to get on her hands and knees to look. Besides, it was his fault for being such a klutz and knocking them off in the first place, not hers.

"That's because it was my seat and I came to the ball alone. Probably like you, judging by the way you look," Marceline replied, folding her arms across her chest. "They're black and lacey. They match my dress, though I wouldn't expect you to know too much about fashion," She gave a critical look towards his dress robes. "Did mommy dress you?" She offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down