Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

When the Zucchini Met the Dingbat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When the Zucchini Met the Dingbat

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Gi Eun St. Holmes was pretty expressive when she came to her talking, especially with her adoptive sister. She literally couldn’t say anything without her hands and her arm movements were pretty lethal. Once, she had smacked her hand so hard on a cabinet that her hand was basically a giant bruise.

What happened in the Dragon was probably the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to her. Her hand flew out to prove her point just as a boy was walking by. She accidentally whacked him so hard in the face that he fell to the floor. Gi was mortified and hurried to stand. Wanting to help him up and make up for this, but instead she got her foot caught on the chair. Gi Eun went down hard and landed on top of him, smacking her forehead on his sternum. She winced and slowly lifted her head. “I am so so so sorry!”

Last edited by Gi Eun St. Holmes on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: When the Zucchini Met the Dingbat

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:35 pm

All Santiago wanted was a water. Just a water. Now, now he had a bruised face and chest. All he was doing was walking to the counter when a girl hit him right across the face so hard he hit the ground. Then the girl speared him in the chest with her head. He groaned softly and looked up. "Hey there." He winced, looking at the girl. She looked pretty young too. He sighed softly and stood slowly before helping her up.

"I'm going to hope that you're training for MMA with a punch like that." He moved his jaw. "Well, since you mowed me over like a blade of grass, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Santiago Reyes, but Santi works too. Or Santa, but no Claus or red suit. Yeah...don't call me Santa." Santi chuckled and extended his hand to her. And you, Ms. Deadly fist are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:42 pm

“Hi.” Gi said softly, biting her lip at his wince. Lovely first impression you have made. Just perfect. She held onto his arm when they both stood.

Her cheeks grew pink. “The MMA? Maybe I’ll consider it” She put her hands on her hips. “Santi.” Gi tried out softly then firmly shook his hand. She came off too strong sometimes. “I think Santa suits you.” She laughed softly then shook her head. “No, no Santa. Too weird.” Gi Eun was full on blushing at his nickname. “Ms. Deadly goes by Gi Eun St. Holmes. But Gi works as well.” She nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:10 am

"Gi." Santiago tried out. "Hmm...I'm definitely going to call you GiGi." Santiago grinned slightly. "Oh! Are you a first year at Beauxbatons? I am." His parents were watching them with amusement from across the pub. "Would you like to chit chat for a bit? I have no where to be, and my parents want an excuse to go to the bookstore anyways. Maybe I could tag along with you? I mean you did just give me a concussion. I might have permanent brain damage. You should probably buy me a water while I remember how to say the word." Santiago grinned at her slightly. Was this what making friends you don't live near like? Hopefully. "So, GiGi, tell me about yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:21 am

Gi Eun’s smile turned into wrinkling her nose at his nickname for her. “GiGi?” She asked crossing her arms. She did not like that one bit. “I said Gi Eun or Gi. That’s it.” Gi wagged her finger at him. “And yes, I am a first year at Beauxbatons.” She nodded. “You are too?” She asked hopefully, then smiled slightly when he said that was as well. Gi hoped that she had just made a friend. She was pretty bad at introducing herself to others.

“Sure…” Gi peeked over at Melody only to see the redhead to be leaving with some kid with glasses. “Well, it looks like I’m all alone now anyways. I suppose I’ll buy you a water. Though I have to say, you seem pretty fine for someone that’s concussed.” Gi rolled her eyes at him. “Maybe I’ll get ya a butter beer.” She sat back down in her chair and motioned to the seat across from her. “About myself? Well, uh, what would you like to know?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 pm

"Sorry, your nickname is GiGi. You have lost all say in the matter." Santiago couldn't help but grin. She seemed so nice, and well, Santiago was more than willing to make a good friend for his first friend. He sat down across from her all happily. "Eh, my head might be okay, but a butter beer would help the suffering you have caused me GiGi." Santiago grinned brightly at his new friend. He felt pretty lucky to already have a new friend.

"What would I like to know about you..." He tapped his chin in thought. "Where are you from?" He asked with a smile. "I'm from the Dominican Republic. It's an island in the Caribbean." Santiago rocked his head from side to side. "I want to play quidditch. What do you want to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Gi puffed up her cheeks. She really didn’t like this nickname. It sounded like she was a puffy dog or something. However, she smiled when he did sit down across from. “A butter beer it is…Santa.” She giggled, it was only fair for calling her nickname she didn’t like all that much. Either way, Gi Eun was very pleased to have made a new friend.

She watched him as he thought about his questions. Gi waited for him to explain where he was from. “I was born in Seoul, which is in South Korea, but I grew up for a few years in the United States and then back to Seoul and now I suppose I’m from Dresden.” Gi explained quickly in one long breath with a nod. “Quidditch has always been interesting. Maybe I’ll try out for it.” She joked with a soft giggle. “I’m not sure what I want to do actually.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top