Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Short Shorts

Go down

Short Shorts Empty Short Shorts

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Luna skirmed in her new short shorts, which were oddly uncomfortable. Summer attire wasn't really a problem in Reykjavik, where it was 50 degrees in the summer. She was eating a very light breakfast at the pub before she ventured out to go shopping, which she was looking forward to since arriving in Paris. Her mother, Nicole had to go back to Iceland because of her Muggle job. As Luna recalled, her mother gave her a large satchel of wizard money and left last night.

She really couldn't blame her for leaving. Nicole was a bit startled since Luna was accepted into a magic school, which meant, her plan to live like a Muggle failed miserably.

Luna was examining her pale legs at the thought of asking the waiter for some jelly. Pale legs looked horrible in shorts in her opinion. Well, at least I don't have cellulite, she thought. And at the moment, someone decided to sit at her table, which was the worst thing imaginable. Now she was going to have to talk to this person and make a friend, which wasn't really bad, but she was really self-consious about her very shaky voice.

"Well, um, hi.." Luna said awkwardly, staring at her feet instead of the person's face.

Back to top Go down

Short Shorts Empty Re: Short Shorts

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:10 am

Autumn was almost exhausted. She had, as predicted, gotten lost in Paris. And since there was no obvious way t tell a wizard from a normal citizen, she wandered around the beautiful city.

When she had found her way (well, actually, someone found her), she was going to the first place she saw and sitting down in the first seat she viewed, also.

So Autumn walked into La Petit Dragon and sat down at the first empty seat. Unfortunately, she sat at a table that another girl was sitting at. A girl in girly clothes. Autumn looked down at her boring purple t-shirt and dark skinny jeans and felt horribly inadequate.

The girl across from her glanced at her, and spoke a greeting.

"Hello. I'm Autumn," she said with what she deemed to be the perfect French-person accent, instead of her Belgian-person French accent. Her voice was clear and even, almost confident sounding.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:29 am

Luna figured she would acquaint herself with others,  which was a huge problem. Her brain was saying "yes" while her heart said "no". Oh gosh, she was growing up. Mixed moods were gonna be a even bigger problem when she goes to Beauxbatons.

"Um, I'm Luna." she said shakily. Luna was being a nervous wreck, twiddling her fingers. "So are you going to be at Beauxbatons?" she asked. She asked some others the day before, and oddly, they were. Funny how everyone in this magic pub goes to this one big school. She actually couldn't care less. So maybe she'll see someone, but that would be nothing. The people who are your age matter the most, because they might be your roommate or your classmate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:24 am

Autumn looked at the girl and listened carefully to her introduction. Luna was her name. It even sounded prettier.

Luna was fidgeting. A lot. Autumn wondered if the girl was having some sort of coniption, but she wasn't about to ask. Maybe Luna was just a little socially awkward. It didn't matter much to Autumn. She had a strange way of accepting people.

"Yes. I am going to Beauxbatons. I'm kind of nervous. I've never done any magic. What about you?" Autumn asked curiously. Luna looked young enough to be in her grade. And if Luna was going to be a first year, Autumn would know someone in her class. Which was comforting.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:00 am

Luna stared up at the ceiling. She could hear Autumn loud and clear. It was just days before that she found out she was a witch. And with her mom trying to conceal it all was just a cherry on top. "I'm actually going there too. My mom tried to deny the fact that we're magical...." she tried not to say too much.

"I heard it's so beautiful down by the palace with gardens and fountains everywhere." Luna added. One of her neighbors actually went to Beauxbatons, and it was surely a surprise for her. But his advice didn't really help. It was the people at the school she was dreading. There would be thousands of kids she couldn't ignore. Being a shy girl wasn't an option there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Autumn was starting to wonder if she was annoying her classmate. Luna was looking everywhere but at Autumn.

Her ears perked up at Luna's mother's denial of magic. "I didn't find out about any of this until the beginning of the summer," Autumn said nodding. "My father and mother had been living a Muggle life for a long time. I was shocked. And now that I know this is real, I'm anxious to get started."

Autumn smiled. "I hope that the area is beautiful. I love to explore. When I'm not lost, though," she stated, sounding a bit more childish, since she was comfortably speaking French. "Do you like exploring?"
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:39 pm

"I definitely want to learn all the Charms and all the other stuff. I've been looking through the books we have to buy, and it's so interesting. And it's pretty weird how I can't use a phone now without getting weirded out." Luna said. She was getting deep in conversation, which really wasn't that bad.

She was really dying about all the secret rooms and nooks and crannies to seek out in the Beauxbatons palace. She could make one her favorite and go to the room if she was being emotional. Ah, the perks of exploring. "You love exploring too? I do too! There has to be tons of secret rooms at Beauxbatons." Luna replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:39 pm

"Not being able to call home will be strange," Autumn agreed. "But we'll get excellent at writing letters. I think the quil thing is ridiculous, to be honest. What's wrong with using a regular ballpoint pen?" Autumn asked. Autumn was a no nonsense kind of person. If it was more efficient, she could understand. Or even if it was quicker. Otherwise, it was incorrect in her opinion.

"I'm not quite sure what classes I'll like. Maybe Potions. Defense Against the Dark Arts sounds interesting, though I'm not quite sure what the 'Dark Arts' are."

"I love exploring!" Autumn said excitedly. I live in a huge apartment complex and my friend Wout and I would find every nook and cranny. I can't imagine how many there would be in a castle! Maybe we could go together sometime!" Autumn suggested.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down