Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Chit Chat

Go down

Chit Chat Empty Chit Chat

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Riley had been communicating back and forth with his childhood friend David. He had yet to tell a soul about the letters, not even Guenevere or Bo. Not even Marceline and she was like his protector or something. This was his secret and he wasn't ready to share it with anyone. They had exchanged letters and pictures and other things. Thinhgs were well between them and Riley couldn't help but feel ever so happy because of David. He had grown up a bit in the three years of his absense and he also had glasses like Riley. He was still reading comics but he had that he was more into books now. Riley didn't dare say a word about being a wizard and from what he told tell David was muggle. They talked about meeting up with each other and spending time together. None of that was reality yet. But they were getting there.

But now that school was back and he was no twelve, the second year decided to see how his friends were doing and what they had been up to during the summer. He kept his messenger bag close to him as he walked down the crowdedhall. It wasn't that he didn't trust people, he just didn't want anything happening to the letters or his comics. Or the comics Marcy let him borrow. He didn't know what she would do if they came back in a bad condition nor did he want to find out.

He told Aurora to meet him in the student commons so they could catch up and chit chat about things. He entered the slightly crowded room and looked around for his fellow second year. He smiled when he saw her sitting on a couch. He went up to her and sat down beside her. "Hello, Aurora," he said in his proper voice.

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Aurora sat in the student commons, reading, and waiting for Riley to show up. He had sent her a note, one of the first days that they had arrived at school and she was happy to see her friend again. She turned the page of her book, when she heard footsteps approaching her and then her name suddenly spoken. Looking up at the person standing in front of her, she found it was Riley. She smiled and stood and gave him a quick hug. "No need to be so formal," She chuckled and shrugged a bit.

Sitting down again, she smiled. Being brought up on a farm had its advantages, meaning she had to be polite and well mannered, but not extremely proper around her elders. Not that she was Riley's elder. She smiled at the boy. "We're friends right? You can call me Rory." She chuckled a bit and patted the seat next to her. "You can sit down." She invited and waited for him to sit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Being formal was Riley's thing. He had went through this phase where he acted out but he quickly out grew that when he realized it was getting him no where. He was polite and well mannered and nice. He talked to people with respect and assumed they'd do the same to him. He sat up straight on the couch and folded his hands on his lap, his bag under his hands to keep it safe.

"I believe we're friends," he said softly. He assumed they were since they talked many times before. But he soon realized that she meant that he could call her by her nickname since they were friends. "Oh," he barely let the word out. "I like that nickname, but I prefer to call you by your real name. It reminds me of a princess." He grinned. He hoped she didn't mind too much that he didn't want to call her by a nickname.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:56 am

Aurora smiled as Riley sat down. She was happy that they had become good friends. The two had spoken on many occasions and the bond grew between them more each time. She closed the book she'd been reading and listened as he explained his reasoning by calling her Aurora rather than Rory. None of it bothered her. It was sweet that he had made a connection with her name like that. "Oh! That's neat, I never thought of it that way." She smiled and rested her chin on her hand. "So how have you been?" She asked. They were in a sense just catching up. She'd been so worried about school and her family back home that she didn't spend much time with friends anymore, but a little break now and there was a nice relief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down