Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Do the Bunny Hop

Go down

Do the Bunny Hop Empty Do the Bunny Hop

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:56 pm

While his mother and Seth were poking around another store Galen was looking through the animal store. Animals were great living art pieces. His favorite were bunnies. They were so adorable, and they did a lot of sitting still. His family already had a couple owls (one was coming with him), so he decided he wanted the baby bunny. He saw a smart looking boy with glasses and just assumed without thinking that he was a shop hand. He poked the boy on the shoulder. "Excuse me, how much for the bunny? The little brown cute one. I wish to purchase her for myself. I would like the companionship."

Back to top Go down

Do the Bunny Hop Empty Re: Do the Bunny Hop

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Daniel just liked to go check out the pet store. He had fun picking out his pet weasel last year and now he just enjoyed seeing the animals in there. He probably looked a little crazy talking to the animals but oh well. Daniel was having too much fun to really care.

He felt a light poke to his shoulder and turned to see a blond boy looking at him. Daniel hadn’t seen this boy before today. Confused, he tilted his head as he spoke. Oh! That’s kind of funny. “Well, if you look at this here price tag on the cage it’s about eight galleons.” He explained then leaned in a little bit. “I’m not a shop hand though, the owner should be around or that person there is a shop hand.” Daniel pointed over to a girl that worked in the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:23 pm

"Oh." Galen said in severe embarrassment. "Thank you." The shop hand and owner were both busy, so Galen stood there, smiling at the soon to be his bunny. "Do bunnies make good pets? Do you have a bunny?" He asked the boy. "Why would someone want a bat as a pet? They're kind of creepy aren't they? I understand why you'd want something that was creepy if you were only into creepy things, but this is a pet store, not an emporium for the criminally insane." Galen shrugged and stared at a bat. So weird. Though he couldn't help but admit that he kind of wanted a bat too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:37 pm

“Yeah, no problem.” Daniel nodded and smiled at him. “I think they make good pets. I have a weasel for a pet actually. She’s a sweetie pie. My roommate has a hedgehog, which is pretty cool.” He nodded about the bats. “Yeah… that would be kinda scary to have for a pet in the castle and all. Though…we go to wizarding school so I imagine bats fit right in, yeah?” Daniel shrugged at about the same time as the other boy. He deiced he should introduce himself. “My name is Daniel Eaton.” Then held out his hand for the other boy to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:04 pm

"Yeah I suppose." Galen nodded. Clearly this boy wasn't a first year. His guess was second or third, but he wasn't sure. "Galen Nicon." He shook the boy's hand. "What year are you? Do you have any tips for a new student?" Galen could seriously use tips. Tips were helpful. "I'd rather not be unprepared for the biggest change that will ever be in my life." Galen shrugged. "Well, at least until I'm an adult." Galen said softly. "I just am worried about the big change that Beauxbatons will be. I'm not very prepared for this I guess." Galen said gently as he waited for a shop hand to free up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:22 pm

“Nice to meet you, Galen.” Daniel smiled then added, “I’m a second year. Tips for a new student? Hmm…” He tapped his chin and tried to remember what that girl, Harley, told him last year. But he was drawing a blank. “Let’s see… make sure you get to class on time and don’t miss any unless you really have to. Um, do your homework. The professors hate it if you don’t have it done.” Really generic tips but Daniel couldn’t think of any really. “You’ll get used to the change.” He smiled gently. “You’ll even find yourself missing the castle when you’re at home. No one’s ever really prepared for anything, y’know? But, don’t worry about it too much, I’m sure you’re going to be just fine, Galen.” He smiled reassuringly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum