Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Cat, Rat...Bat?

Go down

Cat, Rat...Bat? Empty Cat, Rat...Bat?

Post by Lucie Banken Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Lucie hadn't expected Nanna to agree to buy a pet which was only optional according to the list. There was a yapping dog at home which Lucie was not very fond of (he was her grandpa's dog) and it wouldn't have been allowed at Beauxbatons anyway. Nanna handed her the list which included which animals she was allowed to choose from. Lucie's eyebrows rose at some of the listed allowable pets. "Nanna are you sure this is correct?" she asked. Nanna just pushed her forward. [i]"Go choose one and make sure it isn't something Timen is likely to chase."[i]

With those words of wisdom Lucie stepped further into the shop. "Something Timen isn't likely to chase," she repeated to herself and shook her head. It was so hard to choose despite the restriction. Here eyes were on the list. "No rabbits. No rats. No cats. No toads. What's a pygmy puff?" She looked up and saw some unidentifiable pink and purple bits of fluff. "No pygmy puffs." That left bats, owls and hedgehogs. The last because after one try Timen would stay well away from anything with prickles sticking out of its back. "Or ferrets." She shook her head at the last. She did not want a ferret. It looked as mean as Timen the dog. They'd probably fight each other.
Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Cat, Rat...Bat? Empty Re: Cat, Rat...Bat?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Santiago had always wanted a ferret. He thought they were really adorable and he loved them. Some people thought they were scary, but Santi thought they were so cute. He was looking at a baby ferret that was solid black with a with a white mouth sleeping and practically 'awwed' out loud, but he didn't because he's a man. Men don't 'aww'. Santiago heard a girl behind him mention a ferret and turned to face her. She looked just slightly older than him and he smiled. "Ferrets are the best. They're really smart and loyal. Plus they're very cute."

"I'm Santiago-Santi." He stuck out his hand politely. "I'm going to be a first year, and you are?" He asked with a smile. "This ferret-" He pointed to the baby ferret. "Is going to be my first pet. I am so excited. I'm going to be so happy to have a living breathing animal to take care of. I'm just happy to have something to love. I'm an only child so I never had a younger sibling to be protective of and stuff, so it's exciting."

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum