Log in

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!


Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Aurora had been shopping for most of the day now and had decided to just wander around for a bit before she headed out to Beauxbatons. She was super excited to finally be able to attend school here in France, she thought she would've never had a chance to be here in person and to experience this. And yet, here she was, in the streets of France going to be attending the school of her dreams.

However, looking around her it became apparent that she might not being getting to Beauxbatons anytime soon, because she found herself in an area where she didn't recognize. "Oh golly.." She said to herself, a little worried and bit her lip. She walked down the street and little farther and saw a couple people standing at the end of it. "Um excuse me....could you help me, I've seem to have lost my way.." she explained and saw there eyes fall on her like she was a piece of fresh meat. "I um...nevermind.." She said and stepped back and quickly ran into a nearby shop, straight into a girl. "I'm sorry!" She said with a click of her Okie t'wang and backed away, hoping the person she'd run into wasn't like the scary people outside.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:15 am

Fiona whistled as she walked out of Pandora's Box with the perfect prank to play on the nosy witch across the hall from her flat. It would be perfect and she was sure the woman wouldn't even know it was her. With the amount she spent in that shop she really should consider changing careers. As soon as that fanciful though entered her head Fiona pushed it out again. She wouldn't want to mix work and pleasure. It was far better to keep them separate.

She was deep in her plans of how to execute this prank and failed to notice the young girl before the girl walked into her. "You're sorry?" she asked. "Well so am I. What a coincidence. Quick. Hold this." She held out the bag to the girl before turning to smile at the familiar face she saw walking past. "Hello Madame Vincent," she called out and continued to smile as the witch returned her greeting by calling her Phoebe. Fiona shook her head when the witch finally entered the Divination shop. "That woman never gets my name right. You'd think if she's got the second sight like she claims she'd know my real name. So kid. What brings you down this Alley?"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Aurora stared at the older girl a bit stunned as she handed her the bag. Why did she have to hold it? Was the girl trying to prank her or something. She bit her lip and then slightly understood and the older woman walked by, which in turn the girl she'd bumped into greeted the older woman. It seemed to Aurora that this girl was just trying to busy herself or something like that. However, she couldn't quite place it. When the older woman had gone the older girl turned back to Aurora and spoke. "Oh...yeah." She laughed nervously. "I'm a bit lost, I was just looking around and seemed to have lost my way." She sighed in defeat, truly not knowing where she was or who this girl was.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:19 pm

"Thanks for that," Fiona said as she reached out to take the bag back. "I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag so to speak." She tapped the side of her nose and winked at the girl. She looked trustworthy enough not to give the game away and hopefully Madame Vincent won't know what hit her when the prank played out. Oh what joy there was to come with this one.

She nodded. "Now that's a very easy thing to do when you're not paying attention. This is Whisper Alley, the place where shadows are longer and will reach out to grab you if you're not careful. Now if you were to go back that way and turn the corner you'll be back in Amethyst Alley which is the place to be." She paused. "So long as you don't have any pressing need to stock up on prank supplies that is."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Aurora was much of the pranking type, but the idea of being one the inside of one made her giggle. Especially since it was to be placed on the pristine looking looking woman whom the girl dubbed, Madame Vincent. Smiling she nodded at the directions. Seemed easy enough, she wondered why she had had such trouble figuring it out. Hmmm. "Thank you...Ms...umm..." She paused for the girls name, which she hadn't given. However, then again, neither had she.

"Prank supplies?" She asked and and shook her head politely. "I wouldn't know what to do with that. I'm not really the one to pull pranks, but more to enjoy watching them being pulled." She chuckled a bit and looked back up at the girl. She was pretty friendly and Aurora didn't see the need to be nervous anymore.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:47 am

"Fiona," Fiona supplied. "Whatever you do do not call me Ms. Miller. I'm far too young for that nonsense. Why I only graduated two years ago. That's not old at all. Just a little bit older than you." A little. A lot. Fiona wasn't carrying about ages.

She sighed and then shook her head. "Well I suppose enjoying watching them is almost as good at participating in them. How about you buy some and give them away. Sell them at a profit. Just think about it. Someone who wants to prank but can't get their hands on anything will have the perfect witch to visit." It was such a Lucretius idea that Fiona would have considered doing it herself if she wasn't so invested in trickery.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Aurora giggled at the girls comment about not being that much older than her. Though she was years older, it didn't seem like that long about for her. "Well...if you put it into perspective..." She said with her weird accent, in a matter-of-fact kind of way. "When I was born, you were probably around eight or nine." She laughed and shrugged. "But you have a point, that's a great idea. Thanks." She smiled and reached into her purse. The girl was very nice and seemed to be full of sarcasm and ideas. "Guess those years of school paid off, huh?" She asked with a small smile. "Is Beauxbatons scary?" She asked nervously. She was truly scared about attending the school. She'd worked so hard to get to the school and now she was terrified to even walk in.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:21 pm

"I'm always full of good ideas," Fiona stated. Just not the sort of ideas her father thought were good. Well that didn't matter to Miss Fiona. She had her life and he had his. "Oh they very much well paid off. I learnt so much." Not the right sorts of things according to some people but Fiona paid them no mind. She tapped her finger against her chin as she considered the girl's question. "Well the vampire graduated last year so yes...yes it is safe ... now. When I was a second year we had to learn to carry garlic around with us everywhere. It was kind of scary and smelly at the same time. You won't have to worry about that. Except perhaps be careful in the dungeon. I've heard a troll lives down there."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Which Way Shall You Go? Which Path Shall You Take? If You Just Take Any Path, You May Make A Mistake.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum