Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Go down

Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Empty Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:17 am

Tamara and Grace started dating so young that adorable love notes and being sweetly romantic never really crossed her mind. She was certainly going to make up for this now. Tamara left probably and quite literally the girliest love letter poem thingy she could muster up. (And no, it was not a 'roses are red...' poem, thank you very much.) The castle was decorated for christmas and Tamara had gotten her hands on a mistletoe conjuring spell, so the plant wouldn't be too out of place. Making sure that she made it very clear in her note for Grace that the blonde was to meet her in the student commons, she deposited it on her girlfriend's pillow then hurried off to get ready.

Her definition of getting ready was fixing up her makeup and grabbing her lip gloss just incase. Tamara plopped down onto the couch and waited for Grace to arrive. She had a couple of false alarms, but this time the door opened there she was. Her beautiful girlfriend Grace. Tamara grinned at her brightly and sneakily conjured the mistletoe. She made her way over to her and pulled her into a gentle, chaste kiss. "Hey you."

Back to top Go down

Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Empty Re: Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 am

Grace was more than willing to make out with her girlfriend under the mistletoe. In fact, she relished in the idea. When Grace was told by a note to meet Tamara in the student commons, she didn't need to be asked twice. She hurried to the commons and somehow mistletoe just appeared between herself and her girlfriend. That was interesting. Grace was very annoyed that the kiss she got was very chaste.

Then Tamara pulled away. "Tamara..." Grace groaned loudly, and looked up at her. "Can't we make out? I really love doing that. This chaste kissing stuff isn't as fun as our normal kissing sessions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:52 am

Not to worry Grace, your girlfriend would make up for the chaste kiss. Tamara giggled slightly and cupped Grace’s cheeks. “Impatient are we, darling?” She teased her slightly, then ran her hands down Grace’s arms; taking both of the girl’s hands to lead her further into the room. She brought her over to one of the armchairs and sat down, pulling Grace onto her lap. Tamara stroked her cheek gently before eagerly kissing her. This kiss was opposite of the one under the mistletoe. She deepened the kiss, pulling Grace as close as she could manage to her body, her fingers working their way into the blonde’s hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:41 am

"Yes." Grace squeaked before full on kissing Tamara. She gripped tightly onto the back of her girlfriend's shirt and moaned softly against her lips before kissing harder just to get there. It certainly was a Merry Christmas. Grace barely could think straight. They were kissing more crazy than they ever had before, but this was so good. So amazing and perfect that Grace couldn't believe that it was real life. Tamara's scent filled Grace's nostrils and she held back people from the kiss only to offer that she'd actually stop to see if the barrier worked. Grace was so happy that literally she just wanted to spend the day with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Tamara giggled against her lips and kissed Grace gently, lovingly. She slowed down the pace of the kiss, not really wanting to get carried away. Her hands gently cupped Grace’s cheeks, stroking them gently, then fell away to envelope the smaller girl in her arms. She was just so undeniably happy right now that nothing could change that. Tamara knew Grace would grow impatient with the gentleness of the kiss, so she kissed her feverishly and deeply once more. She only broke the kiss to catch her breath and she grinned happily at her girlfriend. “I love you so much.” Tamara sighed blissfully, twirling a blonde lock around her finger. “I’m so happy and so lucky to be with you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:19 am

"I love you so much too." Grace licked her lips, savoring the taste Tamara's left on them. God, Tamara was such a babe. Grace ran a hand to her girlfriend's bum and cupped a handful. "You are such a babe, Tamara Perle." Grace grinned at her and pulled he to the couch to sit on her girlfriend's lap comfortably. "Merry Christmas, my love." She giggled softly and bent down to start kissing her again. She freaking loved her. And the kissing felt so good. She wished they were adults so bad, so much sexual tension had piled up over the years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:26 am

Tamara giggled and was half tempted to lick Grace’s lips herself. She opted for a gently peck to the forehead, of course Grace brought on another round crazy kissing, though Tamara would never complain. “I’m a babe?” Tamara gasped and moaned softly, her cheeks reddening from Grace’s touch. They curled up on the couch together and Tamara ran her hands through Grace’s hair. “Merry Christmas.” She kissed her back deeply and cupped the other girl’s cheek gently. “I literally cannot wait for the moment when we move in together.” She murmured against Grace’s lips and pulled her closer against her. Tamara was definitely on the same page as Grace with the whole sexual tension thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:57 am

Grace rested her forehead against Tamara's while she breathed slowly. "W-Wow Tamara." She grinned and laid on top of her girlfriend. "You are literally the best." She giggled softly. "Are we spending break at your house or are we spending it in England?" Grace asked curiously as she nuzzled her girlfriend's neck. "I'm just wondering because my mom wanted to know and we were still undecided and everything so I wanted to make sure I asked before we did anything." Grace rolled off and curled up beside her girlfriend happily. "I am so excited to look at flats with you. We're easily going to get the nicest one, and we'll be living together and ah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down