Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

You're Not Very Studious

Go down

You're Not Very Studious Empty You're Not Very Studious

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:51 am

Hayden sat in the corner of the library reading while listening to a very annoying sound. Melanie was his best friend in the whole world, and he loved her to death, but she did not belong in a library. Currently, she couldn't stop tapping her fingernails. It wouldn't have been as annoying if it was in a pattern, but it was just inconsistent and annoying tapping instead. Hayden couldn't focus on his book and sighed softly finally closing it in defeat. "Why do you come to the library? You clearly don't enjoy coming to the library at all, and you're clearly already bored of it."

Back to top Go down

You're Not Very Studious Empty Re: You're Not Very Studious

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Melanie honestly wasn’t trying to distract Hayden. She tried to study. How much did she try? Well, not all that hard. She opened the book stared at it for 0.00006 seconds and sighed heavily before tapping her fingernails in no particular pattern. Melanie doodled in her notebook for a little bit as well, that also not lasting long. She looked up at Hayden addressing her. “What? Oh…was I disrupting you?” She bit her lip. “I’m so sorry.” Melanie shrugged, she herself wasn’t really sure. “I don’t know, I guess I come here to spend time with you? Because you’re usually here?” Another shrug.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum