Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Confusion

Go down

Confusion Empty Confusion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Cassandra walked into the pub , confused and kind of scared. She didn't know what she was doing or what she was supposed to do. She looked around, hoping for some help. She sighed, and walked around aimlessly.

Back to top Go down

Confusion Empty Re: Confusion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Staring was impolite, Walter Grimm had taught his daughter that, though sometimes Persephone couldn't help it. There was a game she was fond of, when she was all alone, like now, since Walter had found an old friend and was now chatting away with them, in which Percy would watch the people around her and try to make stories of her own about them.

There was a girl, Persephone noticed, who was young in age and when she entered the pub, she looked scared and very much alone. She kept wandering around without any direction. Percy imagined she was fresh to this world, somewhat like herself, though much much more unaware of magic. Perhaps she was a muggle who had accidentally wandered in, driven by curiosity, and now was trying to find a door out. Percy giggled at her own story and then stood up. If that was the case, she was going to help out.

"Hellooo!" Persephone partially sang the greeting and waved her hand as she approached the lost girl. "Are you lost? Can't find the exit? I swear sometimes doors move when I am not looking. My name is Persephone, by the way, but most of the time I like being called Percy. Unless you've got a better nickname for me," The girl babbled away, intent on friendship and helping the other girl out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Cassandra blinks and looks around, wondering why someone would come up to her.
"I'm new," she stated, hoping this girl could help. "I'm Cassandra. I was hoping someone could help me." She looked down at her hands and played with her fingers. "I'm all alone and this place is huge."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:54 pm

"So am I!" Persephone replied loudly, as if it were the greatest thing to possibly be. So this girl must be a new student like her. How exciting! Now Persephone had someone to get into loads of trouble with.

Grabbing onto the girl's hand, Percy lead her along to the back of the pub where she was initially sitting. "My Papa is a wizard. I used to have a mother too, but something bad happened. I don't really remember it. So anyway, after my mother went away, my papa and I moved out to live among the muggles. Funny beings, muggles. They're exactly like us only 'cept they kind of look scared when I levitate things or whatever. I've been living there and going to muggle schools for so long, I really haven't a clue much about what it's like to be a wizard. Is that what happened to you, Cassie? I can call you that, right?" Persephone's words came at a hundred miles a minute as she chatted away while aiding Cassie to a seat. When they got there, Persephone pulled out a chair and let Cassandra sit first.

"Have you tried butterbeer yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Cassandra looked down at the floor. "I don't really know anything about wizards...I didn't even know there was a such thing. I just randomly got a letter and my Aunt shipped me away." Cassandra looked around. "Everything is so weird."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:20 pm

So this girl was a clean slate? A 'muggle born', as she had heard the term used before. This made everything all the better. They less they knew, the more they had to discover! Persephone decided she was going to take Cassandra along whether the girl liked it or not.

"I knoooow!" Persephone answered. "Everything is so strange here. I can't even understand the people half of the time because they talk so funny!" She continued, speaking in her distinct welsh accent. Maybe that was because she couldn't speak a word of French, but Percy ignored that simple explanation.

One thing was clear to Persephone; this girl was alone and never ever had tried a butterbeer before. In her pocket Percy could feel the mass of her allowance jingling. She was gonna save as much of it as possible for the candy store, but figured this was a better cause instead. "You need to try a butterbeer! I tried one for the first time today and it is like drinking happiness and bubbles! No one can successfully be a wizard without having drank some!" With that, the girl sped off to get the drink and came back and placed it in front of Cassandra with an expectant grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Cassandra stared at the drink, unsure whether or not to take a sip. "What is it exactly? Butterbeer? What's in it?" Cassandra looked at the other girl, worried about what the drink had in it or if it could harm her in any way. "Will you drink one with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:03 pm

That seemed like a good question, Persephone reasoned. But in all honesty, she didn't even know what made up the drink. "Happiness? Sparkles? Rainbows? Oh probably butter or something...since its in the name, yknow?" She just thought the question was merely one of curiosity, not that the girl thought this was some sort of devious prank and it wasnt until the girl asked for Percy to take some of the butterbeer too that such ideas occurred to her.

"I'm not a prankster or anything!" Percy defended herself, feeling hurt that someone would think otherwise. But to further prove her innocence, the girl pulled out another straw and stuck it into the glass of butterbeer and sipped it. "Mmmmmh, see? It's yummy! Not a trick!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Cassandra took a sip of the drink then smiled. "This is really good." Cassandra took another sip. "So, wanna tell me more about yourself?" She was curious to know more about her only friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 pm

With Percy successfully drinking from the butterbeer and not dying or breaking out in a rash or anything else malignant happening to her, Cassandra seemed convinced enough to take a drink of her own. She watched as the girl's face lightened in the least and smiled as she approved of the flavor. "I know right!? It's the best invention ever! Though I've still got much to experience."

Persephone eased herself in the seat across from Cassie and smiled as she was asked about herself. "Well, I like sunflowers and my favorite color is yellow and I hate capitalization rules, but enough about me! Lets hear about you!" Percy said, leaning on the table and staring with interested green eyes at the girl. "Lets hear more about your story."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Cassandra leaned back in her chair. "My story?" Cassandra wasn't really sure what to say about herself."Well, I like to sing and write. I like reading too." Cassandra didn't want to give away too much information about herself because of her family. "Do you have any hobbies?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:58 pm

"Oh singing is really fun!" Not that she was any good at it. Persephone could get the projection right, but had issues finding the right notes. It wasnt like she was completely inept at music, though. She was awesome at keeping rhythm; a fair percussionist, if she did say so herself.

"I play football and collect things and am a full time adventurer," she ticked off her hobbies on her fingers. "It really doesn't sound like much, but believe me, it can take up a full day. You should come adventuring with me sometime," Persephone invited. The more the merrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Cassandra thought about it, she was never one to do those types of things. She usually stayed with the group, but this adventures thing sounded fun to her. "And what do you do on these adventures?" The answer to this question would decide if Cassandra would go or not, she didn't want to do anything that might put her life in danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum