Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Lurking

Go down

Lurking Empty Re: Lurking

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:14 pm

"What the hell, Noah? You scared the shit out of me!" Serah shouted, after she had jumped like a foot in the air.

She turned red, realizing that they had never been officially introduced and he probably had never heard of her in his entire life. And the first words that she had ever spoken to him were offensive

"S-s-s-sorry," she stammered. "I'm one of Ruby's friends. I feel like I know you, even though I don't." Her explanation was pathetic. Ruby probably never mentioned Serah to anyone. In Serah's eyes, she was just shy of becoming the social pariah of the school.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it," Serah said, brushing a wrinkle out of her shirt. "What are you doing out so late?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 pm

How could he have fallen asleep while studying! How foolish of him. He had been spending so much time study since he had been held back that he didn't have much time for anything else. It was so close to curfew and he didn't want to get in trouble. He collected his books from the Cerisier table and hurried out of the grand hall. He was going to be in so much trouble if he dodnt make it to his dorm.

He rushed down the hall but then crashed into another student. His books landed on the foor around him. "I'm so sorry!" He said as he picked up his books. "I wasn't paying attention and I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Lurking Empty Lurking

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Serah had taken to exploring the school at night. There was so much she didn't know about Beauxbatons, apparently. She looked at her wrist watch. Seven forty. She had no plans to go back to her dorm before curfew.

After Ryan had overheard Serah telling her best friend about her crush on him, she had turned away from people as much as possible. She was embarrassed, and could anyone blame her? The only secret she had ever had was revealed. She just couldn't face anyone anymore.

So Serah skipped class a lot, stayed out past curfew, and wandered the school.

She'd never had any interference from any of the other students, so she was surprised when someone softly called her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum