Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Can't Back Down

Go down

Can't Back Down Empty Can't Back Down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:40 pm

This was the fifth letter that Indigo was sending home this week. She had managed to make no friends but she did talk to a few people. She liked when her parents sent her letters and when they attached goodies. Her mom's cookies were the best. She asked to send her more and told her how she was doing. Like always.

All she wanted was a friend. Someone that she could talk to, someone that actually liked her. But all she did was scare people off. There was no use feeling sorry for herself, people would warm up to her eventually. Right? Maybe. Until then, she would have to male a brave face amd stick it out until she either had a friend or finished school. No way was she backing down from this challenge.

Back to top Go down

Can't Back Down Empty Re: Can't Back Down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Agatha insisted that Marceline write to her, and even though the teen hardly wrote to her foster mother as much as Agatha would like, she occasionally obeyed. After all, it wasn't too hard writing a simple "I am not dead" on a piece of parchment and slapping down her shitty signature before mailing it out. That was, Marceline was sure, the only reason why Agatha cared so much about receiving letters. It wasn't like much happened in Marceline's life while she was at school.

She had been welcomed into Montagnard by a prefect who offered her tips on how to enjoy her school experience to the fullest. Step one: Join a club. Clubs introduced you to people with similar interests and get you out there. However, the school failed to offer any sort of monster hunting club or divinations club, so Marceline abstained from clubs. Step two: Consider trying out for the school's quidditch team. Marceline had considered it for a full five minutes before she remembered she couldn't do sports on the ground, let alone in the air. Her failure to complete the steps to making friends along with her cold personality left Marceline scarce with friends. At least she had Frank, though.

Frank didn't write to her as much, yet she still wrote to him, more often and in greater detail than she did Agatha. Marceline carried two letters with her that day and intended to embark the school's owls into delivering them for her. She opened the door to the owlrey, only to run right into a younger girl, letting letters fly everywhere. The dark haired girl dropped to her knees and patted through the letters.

"Watch where you're going, pipsqueak," She remarked bitterly while fumbling for her precious letters. The things she confided in the one for Frank were far too personal for her to just let it go. Suddenly she spotted it trapped beneath the girl's feet. "Hey, move it or lose it," She ordered, pointing towards the girl's shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Indigo was just minding her own business when she was crashed into by another students. "Me watch where I'm going? You ran into me!" She blurted. Never had she ever talked to someone like that before but it just came out. She was never one to raise her voice or get angry, her mother's methods of staying calm usually did the trick. But her mother wasn't there to tell her to calm down. She had had enough of people.

"Oh, you want your letter?" She crossed her arms and stared up at the girl. "If you want it, say you're sorry. You ran into me." She had never been so forceful, maybe it was the school getting to her. If you wanted to get something, you had to fight for it. And if standing up for herself got her an apology then so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Marceline couldn't help but laugh. The little first year girl was actually standing up for herself! Marceline was used to people not putting up with her cold personality, but it was humorous to see the small girl get so hopping mad. It reminded her of her neighbor's Chihuahua barking at one of the large stray dogs, shaking it's whole with each bark.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Marceline replied, sarcastically. "Sorry you were dumb enough to make me resort to this!" She pulled out her wand and pointed it at the girl. "Levicorpus!" She watched as the girl's body was overturned and hung up in the air upside down by some invisible link. "What's the matter? Is the mean older girl getting to you? What are you going to do? Write home tell mommy?" Marceline taunted, pouting her plump bottom lip. "Oh boo hoo!" As much fun as Marceline was having, she still couldn't find the letters that the girl took from her upon their collision. "Damn brat! Hand them over and I will release you!" She commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Suddenly, before Indigo could do anything, she was up in the air. She began to struggle and scream. "GET ME DOWN! STOP BEINBG A WICKED OLD WITCH!" Where was someone when you needed them? Why did people have to be so cruel? The one time she decided to stand up for herself and this is what happened. "I'LL GO TO THE HEADMISTRESS! SHE WON'T STAND FOR THIS!" It was hard to believe that the older girl would get away with any of this.

"I don't have your stupid letters! They probably ripped themselves up because you're such a jerk!" She stuck out her tongue before shutting her mouth. "Let me down," she said calmly. There was no way she was going to get down if she was going to continue tl yell. "Do you really think I would steal your letters? I don't care about your life and who you write to. Just let me go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:37 pm

The girl squirmed as she was held upside down by an invisible force. She loved this spell. It was so simple, yet the effects were brilliantly hilarious. She allowed the girl to scream at the top of her lungs for a moment as she watched with folded arms and laughter gracing her lips. No one could hear her in the secluded Owlrey, save the owls who weren't able to tell anyone.

"I'll let you down when you learn to respect your older peers. Now lying about having my letters in the first place is still a lie and a very naughty thing to do," Marceline started, in a demeaning tone. It was fun to watch the blood collect in the girl's face from hanging, but if she kept her there too long, brain damage would occur and then Marceline's games could end in serious consequences. "Fine. But you must find my letters to atone for your crime," Marceline gave in, placing herself in front of the door in case the girl chose to make a run for it and then releasing the spell. "They're probably buried somewhere beneath all these owl pellets," Marceline offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Finally, she was let down. She was about to make a run for it but her path was blocked by the older girl. Indigo put her hands on her hips and stomped her foot. "I respect who I want and when I want," she argued. "Crime? What crime?" She refused to help the girl. It wasn't her fault that she was clumsy enough to lose her letters. That had nothing to do with Indigo at all. She wasn't going to look for letters that had nothing to do with her at all.

"Look for them yourself, they're your letters after all." If she recalled correctly, the older girl ran into her not the other way around. So it wasn't her fault. If she was nicer than she would have helped but she was mean so therefore she wouldn't help at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Marceline sighed heavily and clucked her tongue in annoyance. What a stupid little stubborn brat! "It's a pity your thick skull didn't get that most simple lesson through it the first time," Marceline started, picking some dirt out from between her nails. She was glad she decided to stand in front of the door so the little brat couldn't escape once she let her down. "I'm going to give you two options; maybe you'll be smart enough to recognize the better deal this time."

She took out her wand again and aimed it at the younger girl. "Levicorpus," she uttered with disinterest. "Honestly, this is starting to get boring," Marceline added. "So I can let you down again and you will find me my letters or I can leave you here, hanging by your toes, for as long as it takes for someone to come and find you. Judging by how isolated the Owlrey is from the main castle and how unpopular of a hangout place it is, that could be hours," Marceline said, grinning slightly while doing so. "What's it going to be?" She questioned, folding her arms and tapping her toe impatiently. "Oh, since you seem to be a bit daft, I'll give you this hint: the human brain can only stand the blood flow from being upside down for twenty minutes before any damage is done." She paused. "I wonder if your head will explode," She added with a maniacal giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down