Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

I'll Try

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll Try

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:33 pm

This was it, this was the time to leave. She was once step closer to getting to Beauxbatons and facing all the people that she didn't know. It was a scary thought, she would be surrounded by people. It wasn't like anything she was used to. She let out a breath as she stepped into the carriage and took a seat away from any other people. She would just have to stay as far away from people as possible in order to not freak out. Why did she agree to go to Beauxbatons again? It was all her parents fault for making her afraid of people. It was unhealthy to constantly fear the people around you, there was no way she could make friends that way.

She shut her eyes and let out a sigh. No more being afraid. It was easier said than done, but she was willing to try. She opened her eyes and pulled out her journal from her bag. She always had it with her, she always wrote in it. She opened it to an empty page and began to write.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm on my way to Beauxbatons as I write this. I'm so nervous but also very excited. I'm not sure how things will play out, but I hope the spirits are with me. I even brought my lucky rabbit's foot with me, just in case. I'm sure I will make friends, eventually. First, I must get over my fear of other human beings. I do not blame you for this, but it didn't help that you guys kept me away from others. I have met people, I'm not sure if I like them. But I will get to know them and I will then have an opinion of them. Until then, I will just be friendless.

I think I will read the book Mom packed for me. Good bye.

Yours Truly,

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum