Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

It Makes You Feel Like You're 3 Foot Tall

Go down

It Makes You Feel Like You're 3 Foot Tall Empty It Makes You Feel Like You're 3 Foot Tall

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:33 am

Charlie hated the increasing dynamic between Philip and Kayla Martin*. Charlotte had hung out with her best friend a lot less since he'd chosen to ask Kayla* on a vacation. Charlie had been positive she was going to be the one invited so when the girl that rarely had a thing above an insult towards Charlotte was invited, well Charlotte took exception to that. It hurt pretty bad to not be important to Philip. Whatever.

Charlie was sitting alone under a tree by the lake when she heard someone walk up behind her. She quickly wiped her face. She hadn't been crying, but she was a little misty eyed and didn't want to show it. "Hello." She said politely to the boy. She'd seen him before in a few of her classes, but didn't know him too well (or at all honestly). "How are you?" Charlie smiled softly.

*Kayla Martin is an npc. She's a French born pureblood who lives in the States. She's good to Philip, but tends to have a mean streak directed towards Charlotte. Philip's closest friend other than Charlie.

Back to top Go down

It Makes You Feel Like You're 3 Foot Tall Empty Re: It Makes You Feel Like You're 3 Foot Tall

Post by Ryan Green Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Ryan liked to go to the lake and just think. Whenever things got hard, he liked to think tghem over until things became simple again. Everyone thought that he had given the love potion to Malachi on purpose but he really hadn't. It was supposed to be a harmless prank that wouldn't involve me. But instead, it turned into much more than that and people he didn't even know were calling him a pig. He hadn't meant of that to happen, but it did. Didn't people know that what's in the past was in the past and that you shouldn't keep reminding slmeone of their mistakes? But instead he was getting a whole ton of shit for the whole thing. He sighed and walked towards the lake. Some thinking would be good for him.

He hardly noticed the girl that was there. He knew she was there but didn't pay much attention to her. "I'm fine." He sat close to the lake and began to take off his shoes. He looked back at her and cocked his head to the side. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't look like she fighting back tears." He patted the spot beside him then looked back at the lake. "I've mastered keeping my tears in in front of others, I know what the look looks like." He had never been so honest towards a stranger before. He dipped his toes into the lake and watched the water move. "Wanna talk about it, stranger?"
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

It Makes You Feel Like You're 3 Foot Tall Empty Re: It Makes You Feel Like You're 3 Foot Tall

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Charlie looked down. "I'm not pretty at all. That's part of the whole problem." She explained as she sat beside him, though she wondered if the boy she was looking at did actually find her pretty. Charlie took a deep breath and looked up at him. She didn't know if she should or could trust him, but it was nice to have a boy give her attention again even if it wasn't Philip. "Well, my best friend is Philip, and he is really handsome and he's a pureblood, and good at quidditch. He's totally out of my league, but he's been my friend since first year. Except now this childhood friend of his is back in the mix. She's a pureblood and she's stunning. Over the summer the three of us went on a vacation together. I thought Philip as annoyed with the girl, but now he is telling me that he wants to ask her out and that he's going on a vacation with just this girl over the summer. I wouldn't care so much, but this stupid girl has a habit of making fun of me and she's stealing my best friend and uh I'm sorry for rambling."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:15 pm

He listened to her go on about her best friend. He wasn't one for giving advice unless it benefited him. "You like a guy that you think is out of your league but he just so happens to be your best friend and he likes someone else," he repeated. Sounded like a whole bunch of drama. "Well, sucks to be him then. He's missing out if he's into someone that's mean to you. Aren't friends supposed to approve of their friend's boyfriends or girlfriends?"

He finally figured out how this could benefit him. "There's only one thing to do." He paused for the affect. "If you want to make him jealous, all you gotta do is pretend to date me and I'll be a total ass to him. Then he'll see how it feels." If she agreed to this then he could get many things out of this. Like the chance to be an ass to someone for an actual reason and let's face it, he'd probably get a few kisses out of it.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:38 pm

"It sounds really melodramatic when you say it like that, but yeah. That's basically what is going on." Charlie sighed softly. It was overly dramatic, but Charlie just didn't think it was fair. "I mean, I suppose they're supposed to have some say, but he's kind of blind to me right now." Charlie sighed softly.

Then her ears perked up. Well, this was an interesting idea. "No feelings attached, yeah?" Charlie asked with the wheels spinning in her head. "Then I'm in. I don't like it, and it's wrong on so many levels, but this is a great way to get back at him, I think." Charlotte grinned and stuck out her hand. "You've got yourself a deal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:24 am

"I'm a guy full of ideas," he smirked. "But before we shake hands on this, you have to agree to some rules." He paused to look over at her. "One, you cannot get angry at me when I am mean to your friend. Two, try to make it convincing. If he doesn't believe it than it won't work. That means you have to really sell it. Soon, if he feels anything romantic towards you, he'll be coming. If not, that's just how it is and you have to find someone else that will share your feelings."

"Got any rules for me?" He reached for her hand and gave it a little shake. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Okay, tell me all about your friend and what pisses him off."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:47 am

Charlie nodded at his rules. They were fair enough. "I only have that you have to be respectful to me physically the whole time, no touching my body in places that would be enough to make a PG-13 movie an R-Rated movie. Other than that I can't think of anything."

Charlie flushed slightly. "Well, he hates when guys that aren't him have their arms around me. He hates when people bring up that I'm much smarter than him. He hates when people point out his faults. If I think of anything else I'll tell you."

Charlie rested her head on Ryan's shoulder. "Now tell me about you. If we're going to be fake dating I should know about you fairly well, yeah? So, go. Tell me. What are your dreams, your aspirations, your favorite songs, books, movies, everything." Charlie smiled up at him from his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes at her rule. Of course he knew when to quit, she didn't have to warn him about doing anything. "Considering I'm not old enough to see a rated R movie I don't know what happens in a rated R movie. So I can't possibly do the things in there then."

He nodded as she spoke. "You wanna know about me?" No one ever wanted to know anything about him. Everyone just thought he was a jerk and nothing more. "I'm not going to go too deep into who I am. But I don't have many dreams, maybe for people to get know me instead of judging me." It was his owm fault that people didmt know him, he wouldn't let many people get close enough to him. "I hate to cut it short, but that's about it."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 am

"I think people should get to know you better, you don't seem too unbearable." Charlie teased. "And I know you have other motives, but it is nice to have someone to talk to about this because it's just melodramatic bull and I needed someone to lay it out for me, so I could see it for myself."

Charlie took Ryan's hand and pulled him to his feet. "Let's play a game. My dad likes to take me down to a pond by our home in Bismarck to do this when I was upset or needed to get something off my chest or just wanted some aggressive fun." She explained as she pulled him by the hand a few feet closer to the lake. "Okay, the rules are simple. You will throw a stone around twenty feet or farther into the lake. Each ring that the stone makes on splash down is worth five points. If the rings come back to shore you get one hundred points. You can use any size stone you want, but you have to wait till the water is somewhat calm again before you can throw again. Does that sound fun?" Charlie gave Ryan some borderline puppy dog eyes that generally got Philip to do whatever she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down