Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Help Me With This Bucket?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Me With This Bucket?

Post by Guest on Sat May 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Jamie smirked as he positioned the Butterbeer above the bathroom and waited for his next victim to arise. Sitting back he crossed his arms and waited. However no one seemed to need to need to use the facility so he decided to move the bucket of butterbeer to a new location. However right as it was down, someone decided to come and open the door he had just debugged. Groaning he picked up the bucket again and saw another sitting there. He quickly filled it up as well and tried to lift both at the same time and failed. Looking around he saw a person around his age behind him, "Hey! Help me with this bucket?"

Back to top Go down

Re: Help Me With This Bucket?

Post by Guest on Sun May 25, 2014 1:10 pm

Lucille leaned back he chair as she watched the blond haired boy struggle to fulfill his prank. She laughed softly when a defeated look crossed his face as he realized no one was coming any time soon. When he moved the bucket, she nearly burst into laughter when someone opened the door. It was amusing to her to watch other people's failures, and if that made her a horrible person, she was okay with that.

When he called for help, she sighed and leaned her chair forward so it rested on the ground. She slowly got up, stretching her tired muscles and responded, "Yeah, whatever. I'll help. Anyone trying to put someone in misery deserves my help." She lifted the bucket with surprising ease and turned toward him. "Where to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 1:20 pm

Jamie smirked as the girl took the bucket and seemed all too eager to help. 'Good.' He thought to himself a small triumphant smile. 'She'll be the perfect partner in crime,' his thoughts told him. 'But besides Jack of course.' they added causing him to grin a bit. Looking up at the girl he motioned to the door. If this was going to work they would have to do it fast. "The top of the door, and hurry before they come back out." Jamie said and waited for her to position her bucket above the door. Once she was finished he did the same, stepping back to observe their work he nodded satisfied. Looking over at the girl he smiled a bit. "Jamie. Jamie Blevins." He said holding out one hand and running his other through his hair with a cheeky smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 7:16 pm

She looked over to where he wanted the bucket. It seemed a shame to waste so much of the delicious drink, when she pulled pranks at the orphanage she used mud or an especially sticky soda, but she was sure the reaction out of whoever it would fall on would be worth it.

Lucille quickly shuffled over to the door and delicately placed in on the doorframe, where only a slight movement would knock it down onto her and the boy. She stepped back to admire their prank, smiling when it seemed to be flawless. She stuck out her hand and returned the small smile. "I'm Lucille Marina. You can call me Lou. You a first year too?" She had met a handful of first-years already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Jamie laughed a little and shook her hand. "Yeah. How'd yah guess?" The girl seemed pretty down to earth which in itself was cool, but as an added bonus she liked to pull pranks too which made it all the better. "So how long have you been in the pranking business?" He asked as if it was a real profession, but for his eleven year old self it was. He thoroughly enjoyed watching the surprised faces of his victims and then watching them fall into a deep hatred. It was thrilling and hilarious. Jamie looked up at the girl and heard footsteps coming towards the door and grabbed her hand pulling her into a booth so they could both hide, but still see the work of their prank fall into place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum