Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Mozart On The Spoons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mozart On The Spoons

Post by Guest on Wed May 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Jamie wasn't partially fond of human interaction, but found himself doing more often then not. So when his sister left to go get some butterbeer he found himself saddled with having to sit in the middle of a room full of strangers. 'Great...Thanks Jack.' He thought to himself and found himself drumming his fingers on the table. Sighing he looked around and picked up his utensils and replaced his fingers drumming on the table to using the spoons to create a beat that was playing through his head. He was about halfway through his melody when someone interrupted him. Looking up with an aggravated look and narrowed his eyes. "Can I help you?" He asked the stranger.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mozart On The Spoons

Post by Guest on Sun May 25, 2014 7:55 pm

There was a drumming in her head and Stephanie could not get rid of it. She knew it was coming from without. Someone in this room was the cause of the beat. She was not going to let it get to her. She would eat her meal and then get on the rest of her shopping. Let someone else deal with the annoying unidentified person.

Stephanie picked up the knife and fork poked the steak on her plate experimentally. It needed a little something extra and the witch looked up for the salt she thought was on the table too. Well that was annoying. She'd been sure she'd seen it there earlier.

She stood and spied some sitting on another table. That along with the source of the drumming, closer than she'd thought it was. Stephanie reminded herself not to mention anything but the salt. That was it. She would not confront anyone, not even a kid whom she suspected she may have issues with later at Beauxbatons. Prefectship had affected her in ways she hadn't envisioned.

"Excuse me," she began but no reaction from the boy. She tried louder and the kid stopped. "Yes. The salt." She pointed to it sitting on the table. "Is it alright if I use it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Jamie raised an eyebrow as a girl, much much older than him approached him asking for the salt. He smirked a bit, being his mischievous little self he immediately grabbed the salt quickly and held tight. "Hmm, depends on what you need it for." He smirked. "And what will you do if I don't give it you?" He inquired, knowing very well that he was bugging the poor girl, but he didn't care. He was having fun pestering her. He ran a hand through his platinum blonde hair and smirked again. He could see the plain irritation playing across the girl's face. 'If only Jack were here to see this.' He thought to himself. 'She'd have loads of fun.' He chuckled a little bit and then met the girl's eyes once more, giving her another one of his cocky little smirks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 30, 2014 3:57 am

Stephanie's eyebrows rose at the boy's response to her request. Yes. He was trouble and she made a mental note to keep an eye on him at Beauxbatons. Right now though she had a decision to make. Play this boy's game or just walk away and look for salt elsewhere. Her decision was made and she began with answering his question. "The usual thing. Seasoning on food. If you don't give it to me then I might just walk away and leave you to your spoons which didn't sound very musical by the way."

Inwardly she was cringing at the way she decided to play this. Why was she giving into this boy's game? Then she decided to change tact. It wouldn't work but it would at least, hopefully, give her an idea of how much trouble he was going to be at school. "How many detentions do you plan to get this year?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Jamie kept a tight grip on the salt and raised an eyebrow. "Just seasoning food?" he said, repeating the girls words. "Well that's boring, and the fact that you'd give up so easily is pretty boring, dumb, and weak too." he said making a stab at her confidence. He wasn't about to let this older girl win at his own game. He'd get under her skin, even if it took an hour.

Glancing around as she tried to turn the tables and insult him by asking him how many detentions he was going to get, he smirked and rolled his eye a bit. "As many as it takes to have a bit of fun at this school." He laughed a little. "But enough about fun," He started. "It doesn't seem to be something that you'd be too good at, doll."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:14 am

"What else is salt for?" she asked, "washing your hair?" If this kid ended up in Cerisier he'd better watch out. Stephanie would be watching him closely. She raised her eyebrows at his words. It was the sort of thing which would have hurt if she'd been eleven but now she was sixteen she could handle cheek from a bratty eleven year old. She was not going to play his game. Stephanie just had to remind herself she'd met worse. "Look around you. There are other tables I can get salt from which do not require me playing a game of wits with a little kid who thinks he's clever."

She rolled her eyes at him. "You got that from my question? I've got better ways of having fun than doing things which get me detentions. Better things to do than waste my time in punishment. If you think they'll be easy the professors will put paid to that notion." It was getting harder to keep her temper under control but Stephanie was not going to give in. Not one little inch. She couldn't afford to give in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Jamie kind of laughed at her notion that she could get salt from any other table. He gave a cocky smirk and looked at the girl. "And yet, you've stayed here. Is there something to gain from obtaining the salt from this table? You haven't even second glanced the others." He noted. "Also, you don't know me. Therefore you don't know what I'm capable of, sweetheart." He found this whole thing very amusing, she just seemed to get angrier and angrier at each one of the words that slipped from his lips. "But like I said before you, you did choose to come over here, but I still can't place why." He stated openly and smirked. "Is it the fact you need salt? Well, maybe, but that doesn't shake the fact that you've set your eyes on this one.." He through the salt back and forth in between his hands. "Or maybe, you just have a thing for eleven year olds." He laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:46 am

"If you weren't playing with those spoons I might have gone to a different table," Stephanie admitted.  She sighed.  This was going from bad to worse.  She didn't want to say it but she was going to have to because well she wasn't sure why she just felt she did.  She placed her hands flat on the table.  "There are things I can do which you aren't aware of so I'd be careful if I were you."  She stepped back.  "I only notice eleven year olds I know I will have to deduct points or report to professors.  You enjoy the idea of detention?  I can guarantee you'll get a lot of those if you continue the way you are doing."  Then before she ran the risk of collapsing in shock at the words coming out of her own mouth she walked away.  

Her appetite was gone so Stephanie merely collected her belongings and left the pub.  She could get something to eat later.  For now she had enough of the place and bratty eleven year olds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top