Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Follow Me Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Follow Me Down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Indigo was starting to get over her fear of other people one step at a time. At least she thought she was. She didn't jump whenever someone passed anymore, but she still wasn't brave enough to just talk to anyone yet. She just had to remember what her mother had told her before she left for school: Find someone you have connection with and talk to them. She had never had a connection with someone besides her own family, so she was a bit nervous to who she would connect with. There were so many strange people and she didn't want to connect with someone who looked scary.

She sighed and shut her eyes, she let out a breath before opening them again. She took a seat at an empty table and looked around the crowded pub. Maybe she wasn't going to find someone she connected with, maybe there was no one she connected with. She place her elbow on the sticky table and put her head in her hand as she waited for something to happen. Just then, she felt something. Something new. Her connection! She looked around for the source hoping it was someone friendly and that didn't mind her calling them to sit with her.

A boy. Her connection was the boy. There was something about him, maybe he was like her. Alone and a bit scared. Maybe they had some things in common. "Hey!" she called out, the first time today she had used her big voice. "You! Boy!" She pointed at the boy and waved her hands. "Come here!"

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Me Down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Nadeshiko lead her son into a pub called La Petite Dragon, this was the start of his journey into the world that she had only even been able to live on the outskirts of. Even though she didn't know what to expect from the wizarding world in France she wasn't about to let her son go in alone, especially since he hadn't been able to see much more than a glimpse of the wizarding world in Japan so in other words he was completely unprepared. Together they walked through the door, she quickly told him to go look around but stay in the building why she went to ask around about things.

Doing as he was told Naoki started wandering around the extremely crowded, and funky smelling pub. He wasn't sure what exactly he was supposed to be doing so he just continued squeezing past people towards the corner of the room. About halfway between where he started and where he hoped to end someone started yelling at him, though it took him a moment to realize it was him they were yelling at. When he finally noticed he gave the girl a confused look and pointed at his chest as if to ask, 'me?'. Her only answer was come here, so cautiously he started towards her table.

" Konnichiwa, anata wa watashi o saken de mashi ta?" He asked upon reaching her table, but he quickly realized that wasn't the proper answer. "Oh sorry, I meant, were you yelling at me?" He corrected himself in what he hoped was the appropriate words in French. The small boy hesitantly took a seat across from her figuring she would say something if she didn't want him there.

Translation: Konnichiwa, anata wa watashi o saken de mashi ta?  = Hello, were you yelling at me?

Last edited by Naoki Hinamori on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2014 3:32 pm

As soon as she heard him talk, she knew why she had a connection with him. He was different, like her. "Have you ever thought about how everyone is connected?" She looked around the pub, there were so many people she didn't yet they were making an impact on her life right then and there. "We may not know each other, but what someone does can change you." She turned her head so she was looking at the boy. "Some connections are stronger than others, some you can sense."

Everyone was connected some how, that was life. "There's just something that pulls you toward a person, your connection." Mother always said to the person you connected with the most. "I think we have a strong connection." She held out her for him to shake. "Usually I'm not so blunt, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I'm Indigo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Naoki took a seat across from the girl who had yelled across the room at him but the moment she opened her mouth he questioned this action a bit. She asked him if he had ever though about how everyone is connected as if that was completely normal thing to suddenly bring up with a perfect stranger. She hadn't given him a name yet or anything of the sort yet still thought that a sudden conversation about the connections of people was a totally not weird conversation. "Uh not really no, but I guess what you say makes sense." He answered awkwardly.

She thought they had a strong connection? What did that even mean? Did she want to be friends with him, or something like that? Naoki simply sat there nodding lightly trying not to look completely awkward and stupid. "Blunt is no bad, not always." He answered simply trying to let her know that he didn't mind the way she was talking even if he looked like he did. "Nice to meet you Indigo. I am Hinamori Naoki." He greeted her before introducing himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Maybe she was being a bit too strong, she didn't want to scare him off after all. How can she not be weird? To her it was totally fine to talk about connections but maybe it wasn't normal for others. She knew she wasn't normal, she was far from it. "Some connections are stronger than others, some aren't very strong at all. Everyone and everything has a connection. Even if you don't know the person, that doesn't mean you don't have a connection." Her mother always taught her that everythong had a soul and that everything felt something even if they weren't alive. "Connections are ecerywhere, you just have to chose to pay attention to them."

"I'm not normal," she admitted, he probably already knew that. "To be honest, I'm not really sure how to react to people. I don't know how to make friends or talk to people." Were you supposed to be up front like this? "Hinamori? Interesting name. I like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top