Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

SAQ Sign Up

5 posters

Go down

SAQ Sign Up  Empty SAQ Sign Up

Post by Minister Asgard Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:15 pm

The Aim:
This club is for students to appreciate the beauty of Quidditch and the history behind it and of course playing the game. Members of this club will learn to play quidditch on a broom but just as important they will learn about quidditch off a broom They will learn tactics and theories from the ground and the air, appreciating the vast history that the game has to offer. Students who participate in the club will debate and discuss previous players of the game and much much more.. Whether your favourite team is the Chudley Cannons or the Holyhead Harpies, this is the place for you!

The requirements each term for maintaining membership in this club are as follows:
-- 2 posts in the mandatory meeting

Anyone that fails to make the 2 posts will be put on probation and if they fail to do so while I probation they will be kicked out.

Wanna Join?
If you wish to join the Students Appreciating Quidditch Club, please fill out the following form and post it below when sign-ups are open. (If signing up the week of registration please put your year as the one before the new term)

Name:
[b]Year:

House:
Other clubs?:
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)
[/b]

In addition since this club is new we need Club Leaders so if you wish to apply for that position include this application in your sign up post as well.

Name:
Other clubs you lead:
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please)

Last edited by Minister Asgard on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SAQ Sign Up  Empty Re: SAQ Sign Up

Post by Osmund Hollow Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Name: Osmund Hollow
Year: First
House: Oullett
Other clubs?: None (right now)
Though I am still new to the avenue of Quidditch, I respect both the sport and the people who play the sport and am willing to offer some of my enthusiasm. Hopefully being a part of this club and being surrounded by others who know what they are doing will enlighten me a bit more and make me quite a valuable participant.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Name: Christian D'Angelo
Year: First Year
House: Casavant
Other clubs?: None yet
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please) I have always had a great love for quidditch both the playing of it and the history of it. I have already done a lot of my own quiddtch research so I will be able to participate in all of the decisions and debates easily and help keep them going.

Name: Christian D'Angelo
Other clubs you lead: None
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please) I am a very friendly person and love to help others. Quidditch is my favorite sport and really my favorite everything and I would love to help others come to see it in similar light. I think if someone is willing to learn about it they should be able to learn about it to the fullest. I can work well with other especially another Club Leader if there is more than one. I think of myself as one able to think of good ideas which would come in handy when thinking of club meeting ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Name: Marie-Laure Sylvian
House: Montagnard
Other clubs?: None
Why do you want to be in this club: I've only recently heard of the game of Quidditch but from what I've heard and observed it sounds like my type of game.  My hope is that this club will really help me to learn more about the club than I could possibly read in books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Co-Leader needed! Will become head leader upon the graduation of the leader (Christian D'Angelo).
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Name: Marie-Laure Sylvian
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I've been in this club since I was a first year and knew very little about the game of Quidditch.  I know a lot more about the sport now since then and am also on the Montagnard Quidditch team.  There are many ideas I have for club meetings and will be a dedicated leader.  I will endeavour to keep the club running smoothly and help any new members who know very little about the sport to know so much more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Name Payton Johnson:
Year: Fifth Year
House: Montagnard
Why do you want to be in this club: I live for quidditch, I love the sport. I enjoy playing it. Its a great sport and I'm not very in tune with other quidditch matches besides the ones that happen here, but I hope to learn more about the sport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Name: Milan Rein
Year: first
House: Cerisier
Why do you want to be in this club: I still have much to learn about the wizarding world but I have always been fascinated with Quidditch, I want to be on the Quidditch team next year and hope this club teaches me what I have yet to learn about Quidditch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Sat May 24, 2014 10:45 pm

LEADER NEEDED FOR A MEETING TO TAKE PLACE THIS TERM!
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Name: Ryan Green
Year: Third
Other clubs?: Art and Music Club
[/b] I hope to join the Cerisier qudditch team soon and this club will prepare me.

Name: Ryan
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please) I am good at bossing people around and making sure things go right.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Banken Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:30 am

Name: Lucie Banken
House: Feu
Why do you want to be in this club: I don't know anything about Quidditch and a club sounds like a good way to learn.
[/b]
Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:45 pm

I wish to not be club leader anymore.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Banken Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:12 am

Year: Fifth
House: Feu
Why do you want to be in this club: I love Quidditch. I play Quidditch. My team has been very successful. This club will be perfect for sharing experiences with other club members as well as the love and appreciation of a wonderful sport.

Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I want to lead this club because over the last four years of leading the Feu team with only one year in which we didn't win the cup I have managed to gain much insight and experience of the game. To keep the club running smoothly I can come up with various creative ideas for sharing information about the game and get a conversation going with fun.
Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Name: Autumn Armstrong
Year: Fourth
Other clubs?: SOP
Why do you want to be in this club: I would like to be in this club to discuss experiences of the game with other Quidditch players/enthusiasts.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down