Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Happy Fourth Anniversary

Go down

Happy Fourth Anniversary  Empty Happy Fourth Anniversary

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 4:16 pm

If someone had told Christian four years ago that he was going to be in a committed relationship with someone for longer than a few months he would have called them crazy, and he would have never listened to them if they told him it was going to last four years. But that was exactly what had happened and he was more than happy with that status for so long, even if he'd thought he'd wanted to enter into the adult world as a single man his seventh year. Now that it was four, almost five years after Linette and him had started dating he was trying to think of a great way to celebrate that anniversary in a new way. Since this obviously wasn't their first anniversary as a couple Christian had already celebrated it with her many ways, but this year he wanted it to be something good. He had heard that a home cooked meal was a sweet gesture that women loved but that was simply out of the question. If that was his plan for their anniversary the night would end with Christian trying to heal his burns, the kitchen a wreck, and Linette either cooking or trying to find someplace that would deliver on Valentine's Day. In other words, it was going to be a complete and utter mess, though she'd probably remember it if that was what he was going for. He finally decided on the perfect way to surprise Linette on their cliche Valentine's Day anniversary.

He first told her to meet him at his house in the Village du Cheval but before she showed up he had much to do. He already had a reservation made at the perfect location and he'd been practicing the disillusionment charm so that it would work properly. So once he was dressed nicely and he made sure the house looked alright he was sure he was prepared for Linette. When she showed up he wasted no time in opening the door and letting her inside. "Good Evening Beautiful." He greeted her with a sweet smile as he gave her a quick once over with his eyes, and planted a quick kiss on her cheek. "Happy Anniversary." Christian said happily. He was nervous about his plans now that she was here and looking so stunning. He had thought it was a sweet idea but now he wasn't so sure.

Back to top Go down

Happy Fourth Anniversary  Empty Re: Happy Fourth Anniversary

Post by Linette Puchard Tue May 06, 2014 3:43 pm

An anniversary celebration was bound to be fun and enjoyable. Linette was certain it would go well. Four years was a long time and Linette had enjoyed it so much. However there were times when she wondered how much it would last. Perhaps it was born out of the legacy of her parents' divorce. Perhaps because they were still at school when they got together. Whatever it was she was determined to push her concerns aside and enjoy the night.

Linette took extra special care with her appearance and was pleased with the result. Even moreso at the reaction Christian had the moment he opened the door. "Happy anniversary to you too," she replied with a smile. "Just one thing. Is that the best you can do with a kiss?" A peck on the cheek was hardly the greeting she was really looking for. It was something Linette called an obligatory kiss. The sort her parents gave before they split.
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Christian had taken extra special care to ensure that this anniversary was the best one him and Linette had ever shared together. He had thought he'd done a good job and was ready to impress his beautiful girlfriend. Or at least he was until she walked through the front door looking more stunning than he'd ever seen her. Needless to say his confidence in his plans dropped dramatically, that didn't mean he wasn't about to not follow through with it though.

The man smirked at his girlfriend's teasing, "Oh you know I can do better than that." He answered her before taking her by the waist and locking lips with hers. His right hand trailed up from her waist to instead cup the back of her head and pull her even closer. The now hot and heavy kiss went on until Christian had no choice but to break apart to take a breath. "Are you ready?" He asked just above a whisper still holding her close. He was referring to the dinner plans he had not continuing that behavior, though they would hopefully be getting back to that by the end of the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linette Puchard Sun May 11, 2014 1:54 pm

If she weren't so breathless from the kiss Linette would have said something about that one being so much better than the mere peck on the cheek. Instead she contented herself with a smile. One speaking of great happiness and enjoyment at the kiss. She nodded. Plenty ready to eat and hoped that things could start up where they left off later.

"Where are we going?" she asked, her own voice, like his also barely above a whisper. "Somewhere romantic?" Reluctantly she pushed herself away from his close hold and spoke again at a much more normal voice level. "We'd better get moving then hadn't we? I wouldn't want you to fade away from hunger before the night was over." And she certainly hoped his plans did not end with dinner.
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:59 pm

It was clear from Linette's expression that this time he had done much better to impress with his kiss. He was also glad to see that he wasn't the only one left breathless as well, though her simple nod while she tried to catch hers brought a smile to his face. "I'm sure you'd love to know where we're going wouldn't you?" He asked with a teasing grin. Christian was determined to keep his destination a secret until they made it there, it would be much more enjoyable to see her reaction when they reached it if she didn't know ahead of time where they were headed.

"Yes let's head out." He agreed before going to the front door and grabbed the brooms laying against the wall. "So of the two of us, who do you trust handling a broom more?" Christian asked with a small smile before showing one then two brooms. He was secretly hoping that she'd say him so they'd take only one broom but he wanted to give her the offer of flying herself. "Don't worry flying won't mess up your hair or anything." He assured her with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linette Puchard Wed May 21, 2014 1:22 am

"Of course," Linette returned,"but you aren't going to tell me are you?" She could try pouting but that might delay their going and their return. Not a good idea in her opinion when you have a very strong desire to continue where you left off. Nope. She would just have to let Christian reveal his secret destination when they arrived.

She laughed. "Who was the one who captained the Cerisier Quidditch team? And who is the one playing chaser for the best team in all of France? And which of us is only known for her ability to rile up the book sniffer in Beauxbatons Quidditch matches with their big mouth?" There was no denying at all about the superior flier and thus more trusted of the two people standing in that room. Linette touched her hair and grinned. "I know. I used a holding charm on it to make sure nothing would mess it up."
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Christian laughed happily when Linette answered that she did in fact want to know where they were going but already knew he wasn't going to tell her. When she gave up without trying to pout for him to tell her he was starting to suspect that she too was eager to return to what they had just left off with. He just hoped his special place would be enough to impress her after he'd gone and built up the hype about it so much before they even left the house.

"Oh gosh I was just asking a simple question I didn't need all the lovely compliments about my spectacular quidditch history. But I'll take that as a you trust me handling a broom more." Christian replied with a smirk. Of course it was much easier if she was on the same broom as him considering she would have no clue where to go so he'd have to go slow enough for her to keep up. "Oh even better, now I don't have to worry about going slow enough not to mess up that pretty hairstyle." He answered happily with a smile, as if he were now prepared to fly like a mad man knowing her hair would be fine anyways.

"Alright then with that settled lets get going." The man said opening the door for Linette to walk outside before following behind her and locking the door. He cast a quick disillusionment charm on the broom that he ad been practicing that would render him and Linette completely invisible while they flew. He mounted the broom before offering a hand to his girlfriend so that she could follow suit. Once she was on her kicked off and started a steady climb up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linette Puchard Sun May 25, 2014 1:22 am

"Of course I do. A simple one word answer? How boring is that? See why I was announcer and you player?" Linette smiled and nodded. It all made perfect sense in her head and more so when spoken out loud. "I'll trust you to the ends of the earth," she promised. Linette may be able to fly a broom but she blanched at Christian's words. She had watched him play in matches often enough to know how fast he could fly. "Maybe not too fast. You wouldn't want to see your girlfriend throw up would you?"

Linette was now really excited about what Christian had planned as she took the offered hand and held tight. The last time she'd flown with someone it'd been her father back when she'd was a little girl. This was so very different to her experience back in those distant days. Better as she snuggled up closer to him. Much better.
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Christian smirked at Linette's quick response, of course she was the better announcer with her amazing ability of coming up with more than just a one word answer for things. "Yes yes I would never make it more than a few moments as an announcer, lucky for me tonight you need a skilled flyer instead of a fellow announcer." He responded with a smile. "Oh yuck I don't do well with vomit, guess I'll have to keep things slow..." He said before leaving a pause, "...for now anyways." He tacked onto the end with a cheeky wink. He had planned the dinner but was now suddenly more excited for the after dinner plans.

Once she was mounted on the broom behind him Christian kicked off and started a steady climb up before leveling off. Once he was at the perfect height and most of the remaining path was just straight ahead he wasn't as concerned with jostling his passenger. He felt her grip around him tighten and the warmth from her body spreading across his skin. He leaned his scruffy head against her shoulder for a moment with a smile. Once they nearer their destination Christian wondered when Linette would notice that they were headed straight towards the most well known location in France. The Eiffel Tower was directly ahead and once they were close enough he pulled the broom up until they were headed straight up the side of the tower.

Once at the top he stopped by a particular corner and landed. It seemed empty a moment until Christian took out a paper saying he had a reservation at a certain restaurant and suddenly a room appeared around them as if out of no where. There were numerous tables sitting around the room, almost all of the full, and waiters moving about the room quickly. It was like any other high class restaurant, except well it was on top if the Eiffel Tower and the walls were all glass. "Welcome to The Tower." Christian said with a smile after passing his broom off to a wizard. They were lead to their table and they got a bottle of wine. "What do you think? Is this too cliche for our Valentine's Day anniversary?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Linette Puchard Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Linette couldn't see where they were going. Her eyes were closed. They didn't open until she could feel the broom going upwards. Linette gasped as she figured out the destination. At least she assumed the reason they were going up the side of the Eifel Tower was because they were going to the top and not because her boyfriend decided going over the tower in this fashion to a different destination would add an extra element to the journey.

She was off the broom and her feet on the floor the moment the broom stopped, her mouth open in surprise and wonder. Linette had heard of this place but with her family's and as an extension her own financial situations being what they were she never imagined she'd see it with her own eyes. "Cliche?" Linette asked as she blinked at him. "It might be but who cares if it is. This is wonderful." With that she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "It's perfect. Oops. I should act a little more dignified in a place like this shouldn't I?"
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Christian was not good at planning things typically, especially romantic things, but he hoped that he hadn't done too bad this night. He looked at Linette's face when the restaurant appeared and knew that he hadn't done too shabby to impress. She was looking around the breathtaking room for a few moments and instead of looking around he found he only had eyes for her, but the smile on his face could only be brought there by watching her anyways. She finally brought he eyes back to him when he asked if she minded the cliche-ness of his plans. When she replied saying it might be but it was wonderful anyways he felt relieved. "Hey don't worry about how you act, none of their opinions matter because this night isn't about any of them." He quietly told her before placing an arm around her waist and following the waiter to their table.

A bottle of wine was brought to their table and poured into two glasses, he asked for their orders and Christian dismissively just asked for whatever their special was that night. "Happy four year anniversary babe." The man said with a smile as he reached across the table to lightly take Linette's hand in his own. "How have I been so lucky to keep you this long?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Linette Puchard Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:26 am

Linette was beaming as she and Christian were led to their reserved table. The smile was still on her face when her boyfriend reached across the table to lightly take her hand. "You know how to spoil a girl," was the reply to his question as she took her own glass in her free hand and lifted it. "Happy fourth anniversary to you too and if you keep this up we'll be having our fifth anniversary next year."

She sipped from the wine and smiled at her boyfriend again. "Now how about you spoil a girl a little more and order for her? I've decided to take the night off from reading for once." It was safest or she would be reading every single word on the menu and Linette didn't want to waste one single second. This night was far too special for that.
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down