Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Trolls in the Dungeon

Go down

Trolls in the Dungeon Empty Trolls in the Dungeon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Since starting Beauxbatons Academy, Marceline had heard whisperings of many a sort about the creatures in the world of magic. Unfortunately, she learned fast that while many of the creatures she had read about in comic books before she had discovered she was a witch were real, some of them were not, and on top of that, wizards and witches had their own set of fictitious creatures whose existence were as dubious to their kind as aliens were to Marceline.

She knew by know that trolls were real and that they were large and ugly and came in a few different breeds such as mountain trolls, forest trolls and river trolls. However, when she heard rumors of trolls within the dungeons of the school, she was a bit skeptical as always. She tried to figure out from people what sort they were; no one knew. She couldn't find one single piece of evidence that there were actually trolls, though some kids had claimed to have encountered one in the shadows and escaped the trolls by out running them.

The only way to know for sure, Marceline decided, was to go and look for them herself. With Sigmund clinging onto her shoulder, Marceline made her way into the shadows of the dungeons. She raised her wand, lighting the way and tried to remain calm. She wasn't afraid of any troll! She wasn't afraid of anything! She told herself, but within the shadows she caught movement from the corner of her eye and she jumped. "Rictumsempra!" She shouted, pointing her wand. She wasn't going to take any chances and if some jerk thought it was funny to scare her, she'd make them pay for it.

Back to top Go down

Trolls in the Dungeon Empty Re: Trolls in the Dungeon

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 3:21 am

Christine was in a dream of herself being a princess locked in the dungeons. Not a sleeping dream or sleep walking of course. It was far too early for that nonsense. She was just pretending, something which was hard to do these days when she had no willing participants. No-one listened to her anymore and thus she had to be content with this game all on her own.

She was walking as silently as possible in the soft soled shoes she'd made sure to wear before beginning on this journey. The possibility of meeting a troll along the way had briefly crossed her mind but then she decided that it would make the game much more realistic. A princess trapped in a dungeon with a troll! What she would do if she really did come across this troll had not even been brought into question.

The shout came and Christine jumped but had not paid any attention to the spell which hit. "S-s-stop it," she laughed as the tickling sensation went through her body. "w-w-who did that," she gasped as she tried to stop the laughing. Now she was all curled up in a ball on the dirty floor as the talking stopped but the laughter continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:05 am

Marceline wasn't sure if the movement in the darkness was a troll or a person, but she took no chances. Though rictumsempra would most likely fail at taking down a mountain sized troll, it was the first spell that had come to her mind and yet seemed to do the trick as she heard someone collapse to the floor in laughter. So it was only a girl, afterall, Marceline concluded, her nostrils flaring.

"The counter spell has seemingly slipped my mind so you'll have to wait for it to wear off," Marceline lied, staring at the girl writhing at her feet. "Don't you know it's rude to sneak up on people? Were you stalking me?" Marceline accused, her wand still aimed at the girl, even though she was nearly positive that the girl was unable to harm her in any way at this point. "Just what were you doing down here?" She questioned, hoping that the girl wasn't here to prove or disprove the trolls as well. If so, she'd have to silence her competition, as to not ruin the reward and fame coming her way for producing evidence of the trolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Christine was in no condition to answer the other girl's questions. She wasn't even aware of the threatening tone or the wand still pointed at her. All she was aware of was the tickling and the wish that it would end soon. "P-p-please remember," she gasped in between giggles wishing the girl could remember the counter spell.

Then it ended abruptly as the spell wore off and Christine was horrified to find herself sitting on the dirty ground. The second year quickly picked herself up again and brushed off her dusty robes and bemoaned how her lovely blue silk robes were no longer so clean as they were before. It was in that moment she looked up and stopped stock still at the wand still concentrated on herself. "Whatever it is that you accuse me of I insist that I am innocent. I was just walking down here p..." She stopped as the realisation dawned on her that others were not so understanding of game play at her age. Instead she tried a different explanation. "I was rehearsing for an audition and down here looked to be the best place to be for such a task. Away from the public eye I would not be disturbed." Much more believable than play-acting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Marceline looked down upon the writhing, giggling girl with a cold glance and little sympathy. It was nothing the girl couldn't handle, she was sure, and was half-tempted to just leave her there after she heard the girl's explanation. "Should've practiced in your dorm room instead," Marceline noted. She could use the girl as bait for the troll. But then again, she might get in trouble with the Headmistress if she used and underclassmen for such an experiment.

"Fine," Marceline finally gave in. "Finite Incantatem," She uttered, with a flick of her wrist and watched as the girl's muscles finally relaxed. "You'd best be off to some other place to rehearse your petty lines or else you might have the misfortune to encounter me again and I can't say you'd be so lucky as you were this time," Marceline threatened, folding her arms. The sooner she got the girl away from here, the sooner she could continue her search.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Christine was sufficiently recovered and she could see very clearly what problems the girl in front of her had. She was lacking in manners and refinement. That part of was obvious and Christine would not give her the satisfaction of arguing the point of coming down into the dungeons to practice.

"If it is the troll you are searching for..." With the rumour well entrenched in her head this was the only reason for the girl to be here since she was not of the more refined class of girl. "...You would do better to look in a mirror." She then turned and walked away from the rude girl. One of the towers would be a better place to play her games. There had to be at least one where Christine could be on her own and play or practice as she'd claimed she was doing down in the dungeons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum