Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Who Said Kissing Was Fit For Two?

Go down

Who Said Kissing Was Fit For Two?

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Odette had just left the Cerisier dorm, she had tried to visit her brother, but had failed to get pasted the door. She was starting to worried that he was right and that she was a failure. She did not know what to do, but she figured she give in to what Quinn was calling her and find Fane for a make out session, those usually made her feel better. As she walked down to the greenhouse, which was one of Fane and her makeout spots, she realized that, yes, he was there, but also with another girl.

Mabel was the culprit and she was sucking face just as much as he was. Odie didn't know whether to be upset, or angry, but she couldn't bring herself to do either. "Ahem!" she coughed. "Good to see you both are enjoying yourselves." She said quickly and softly. She wasn't going to cry or anything, she was just sick of feeling like she didn't matter to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Said Kissing Was Fit For Two?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 am

Kissing was something that Mabel enjoyed to do, there was one person who was always up for a few kisses and she enjoyed sucking faces with him. There was some tension building up in the fifth year since the summer and she wanted to get it out of her system. One way of blowing off steam was kissing and she didn't think Fane would mind being pulled away to kiss her. Her lips found his as she ran her fingers through his hair. The kiss was cut short when a cough interrupted them, she glared and turned towards the annoying girl.

"Did you hear something?" Mabel said to Fane before turning to Odette. Couldn't she just leave them alone instead of bothering them? "Go play with your dolls." She ran her hand through her hair to try to smooth it out then turned to Fane to see what he'd say. She hoped he'd be just as upset as she was that they were being bothered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Fane wasn't much for studying, though he had to keep his grades up or else risk getting in trouble with the Headmistress again. However, he found studying with Mabel to be, to say in the least, bearable. If he were honest with himself, he'd know he only studied with Mabel because the one time they studied, he ended up abandoning the books and found himself in a decent make out session with the girl instead. Therefore all sessions later were in hopes that Fane might get the chance to kiss Mabel again. This was no exception.

Herbology could wait as far as Fane could care as Mabel showed up rather intent on kissing rather than studying, which Fane was completely okay with. His books left untouched and unopened in the pockets of his bag as his arms wrapped around the girl's waist and his lips connected with Mabel's. He released a happy noise as she ran her hand through his hair and was about to add tongue to the mix when suddenly she pulled away.

"What?" He uttered, sounding annoyed by the kiss cut short. He didn't even notice that they had company and instead rose an eyebrow at Mabel's comment until Odette spoke up. His hands still resting at Mabel's waist, Fane faced his other kissing buddy with a kinder look than Mabel was offering. "I'm a little busy right now, Odette. Can this wait until later?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Odette narrowed her eyes at Mabel as she started to make rude comments. Why couldn't she just buzz off. The girl had never done anything to her, but yet she kept being a pest still. Rolling her eyes, she glanced over at Fane and bit her lip at his words. She didn't want upset him, but she figured that what she had in store for him would catch his attention soon enough. "Busy?" she said in a sweet voice. "That's too bad, cause I had something special for you." She continued, still keeping her 'surprise' vague.

Noticing his curiosity rising she continued in her seductive voice. "Alright, I'll tell you." Odie giggled a little bit. "Well I was going to try this new type of kissing with you, one with clothes on, but if you're too busy with Mabel..then I'll just be going" She said with a cute wink and then turned on her heel to leave. Knowing that he couldn't resist the temptation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Mabel smirked at the girl, it was pretty obvious she had struck a nerve with the twerp. Now if only she would go away so they could continue their study session. She rolled her eyes as she continued to try to take Fane from her, not that she was jealous. She just needed to blow off some steam that had been boiling for a while now.

She didn't care if Odette was standing there, so she pretended not to hear her. "Fane," she took his hand and placed it on her chest. She connected their lips once again, both of her hands held his face. She bit softly on his bottom lip before pulling away. "Stay?" She pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Fane tried to not seem intrigued by Odette's claimed surprise, telling himself it was probably nothing special. He was having Mabel time currently and figured whatever Odette had could wait to later. That was, he thought that until Odette finally clarified what she meant.

"I, uhh..." He stuttered, his cheeks flushing at the notion. He had to admit that was pretty forward and unusual for Odette and he was taken off guard. However, he sort of liked it and must've averted his attention from Mabel too long, because the next thing he knew, Mabel took his hand and placed it on the exact spot he had been aiming for for months.

For a moment, he forgot that Odette was there and kissed Mabel back, his hands groping at Mabel's chest and his breathing heavy. She pulled away, tugging at his lip with her teeth and he grinned down at her when she nearly begged him to stay. He wanted to so badly in that moment. After all, he was with her first before Odette came in and...but what was he going to do about Odette.

His gaze flicked to the other girl standing there expectantly and suddenly he stepped away from Mabel. Why did she have to do that to him? He was having such a good time with Mabel and she had to come in a ruin it. He'd never do that to her or Mabel if he ever walked in on them with another boy. He'd might sulk but he'd give them their space. And then there was the whole thing with how Mabel suddenly let him touch her, as if she needed extra leverage to get him to stay with her instead of going off with Odette. He'd never thought he'd say this, but he was starting to get real tired of juggling girls.

"Why do you have to do that to me?" He replied, with a hostile tone. "I thought you guys were okay with my lifestyle, so why can't you just put up with the fact that I will be seeing other people when I'm not around you!? Why do I 'have to choose'? If you don't like it, then you can leave," He said, crossing his arms. Now he was completely put out and not in the mood to kiss anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:09 pm

"Who said I wasn't okay with your lifestyle? I'm perfectly fine with the way you are, but I was here first." She was tired of coming in second place no matter what situation she was in. There was always someone better than her. Instead of being mad at the way Fane was talking, she was upset. She tried to keep a poker face so neither him nor Odette could see that she was actually hurt.

This wasn't the conversation she wanted to have in front of the brat, but Mabel felt the need to explain herself anyways. She bit her lip so she wouldn't say anything, she just waited for him to finish. "I've never been someone's first chose before," she said softly so only Fane could hear her spill everything. "It's hard to get good attention when your sisters are angels without fucking wings." She crossed her arms before looking away. "I'm not stopping you from doing anything." Maybe it was time to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:26 pm

The raven haired girl looked at Fane in surprise and bit her lip, without thinking she said in shock. "Did you just turn that down?" Turning down any sort of affection was not like Fane. She crossed her arms and pouted. She wasn't trying to make him choose. Hell she didn't care who he was seeing, she just wanted an equal amount of time with him. "Fane, I honestly don't care if you're making out with her or not I just ask that I get my time too. It's been over two weeks since we made out...and I'm missing the feelings of your lips on my lips." She said giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Even if we're just studying...we could start with anatomy." She giggled a bit. "Come on Fane, please.' She practically begged. She wasn't trying to make Mabel mad, but sh had to realize there was a difference between hogging and sharing.

Last edited by Odette D'Angelo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:44 pm

"Well I am sorry! Maybe I should just write up a fucking schedule or something!" Fane snapped back. His eyes flashed back and forth between the two girls in front of him. He felt cornered and that if he said something wrong, he could lose one or both kissing buddies.

He eased up a bit as Mabel came closer to him and whispered something to him. He frowned, understanding the feeling. Receiving attention in his own household was always hard since the twins were so much younger than he was. "I'm sorry, Mabel, I really am. I know it's hard not to feel like a second choice with me, since I snog with other people as well. But is there no other way for me to prove to you that you are not my second choice besides having me tell Odette off right now in this moment?" Fane asked. He was starting to get a headache.

"And Odette, the only reason why we haven't snogged in awhile is because the last time we did, you're brother fucking attacked me!" Fane started, turning towards the other girl. "I needed to give him some time to cool off, okay? I swear that boy was going to castrate me" Fane confessed, ignoring her advances on him. "So why don't we all just, I don't know, hang out or something. Honestly you guys are gonna give me an aneurism and then you both won't have me," Fane finished, crossing his arms and sounding as irritated as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Odette flinched at the mention of her brother. She had not wanted to bring him up in this conversation, especially with Fane...but he seem pretty upset over the whole incident still and she knew that she couldn't really blame him. If she were in his shoes, she'd feel the same way. Sighing she looked down at the ground as Fane's voice grew more and more irritated by the second. "Sorry.." She whispered, and stared at the floor. "But it's fine now, he doesn't care about me anymore, and is out of the picture." She shifted her gaze to the ceiling and shook her head. "So you don't have to worry about kissing me anymore, but I get the message..." She said softly, kinda giving up on the hope that she was going to have Fane to herself. "Didn't mean to give you an Arianism." She sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:03 am

She turned the the other girl, she had had about enough of her. "Do you just like the drama? I mean, you saw and then decided to want to start an arguement. Sad that the attention isn't on you? Well, too bad, you can't always get what you want." She didn't care that Fane kissed other girls because she kissed other guys. But she did care when people tried to ruin a good moment by turning it so the attention was on them.

She balled up her fists and stomped her foot, everything had finally boiled over. "Do you even know anything about Fane? Or do you just use him to get what you want? He has two siblings, a brother and a sister. His parents won't let him have any pets, he has a soft side, he knows how to make someone feel better, and I-I just love him!" She covered her mouth, she hadn't meant to say anything like that. She let out a breath before dropping down to collect her stuff. "Fuck this, I'm out of here." She grabbed her belongings and turned to leave. "Sorry to cause you so much trouble, Fane."

She almost let tears slip from her eyes, but she didn't let them fall. She turned around, she eyed both Odette and Fane. Her eyes landed on the other girl before she continued, "He gets scared, he's the type of friend that is there for you and you can tell things to, he doesn't care about having money, he puts up a tough front but he's actually very sweet." She took a breath and slowly let it out. "I bet you didn't know that, I bet you only like him because he's the only person willing to kiss you. And you know what, all you look for is drama and you're a brat." She traced her index finger from below her eye to her cheek as if it were a tear. "You going to go cry to your brother now? You gonna tell him how mean old Mabel is being a mean nasty witch? Or do you have the balls to say it to my face?" She turned back to Fane. "I get your lifestyle, I really do, but she's no good. I know you probably don't care that she knows nothing about you, but I do. Whenever you're ready to settle down, choose someone that actually cares about you. At least promise me that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Fane paced the ground furiously. He felt so stuck in an awkward place and even though the girls hadn't done it on purpose, he was forced to chose which one to please at the moment. Odette had saddened at his words, but for Mabel, they only fueled her. He ignored all apologies from Odette, crossing his arms and watching the scene unfold before him; Mabel verbally attacking Odette.

Lost for words, Fane remained mum. What made things worse was what Mabel said, about him. Every fact true, but the fact that she said she loved them, loved him, made him feel uneasy. They were just friends and friends who occasionally made out. Love didn't belong there.

The thought made him feel so strange and he found himself backing up until he accidentally tripped over a raised mound of dirt and landed on his bottom. "S-settle down?" He repeated. It was all so strange to him. He stumbled back to his feet and panned between the two girls. What Mabel said made sense, but then again, it didn't. Why did any of this matter to the girls who were just supposed to be a pair of lips to kiss? He always expected them to think the same of him, but then he had to wonder if that was honestly how he perceived the two. Was it possible that he fancied them more than that? That perhaps the reason for his hesitance was that he actually cared enough to spare feelings? Did he possibly favor one of them over the other? His head hurt from all the thinking. These were such new ideas to him and in that moment he felt frightened.

"Well, I, uhhh..." Fane stuttered, his eyes jolting between the girls. "I've, ummm, got to go. Yeah," He finished, his voice sounding off. He tripped as he turned on his heel and sped off once he had collected himself once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Odette looked at the scene unfolding before her. Was Mabel right? Was she really that clueless when it came to Fane? Was her brother brother right? Was she just a recreation of what Fane was? Just wanting him as a pair of lips to kiss every now and again. No, She loved him as well, but wasn't about to confess it again. Especially since Mabel had just dumped that weight on his chest with the word, love. "Okay..." She said quietly and watched him leave quickly and nervously. She looked to the ground and sighed, Mabel was right. She was just clueless, stupid, and had just done whatever had pleased her and now that she had realized that...it was too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 06, 2014 9:14 am

Mabel couldn't believe it; after she had spilled her heart out, Fane just left. She wasn't sad he had left, she was pissed. Not at him, he had done nothing wrong. She was mad at herself and Odette, but more at Odette than herself. If it wasn't for her, her and Fane would still be kissing and having a good time. But now Fane knew that she loved him. It was all Odette's fault! Why did she have to ruin everything? Why couldn't she just leave her alone and back the fuck off? It wasn't her turn, it was Mabel's. Her face great hot as her anger built up. Why did everyone have to ruin everything for her?

"You know what, fuck you," she said in a nasty tone. "You're just mad that the attention wasn't on you, you're jealous. Just admit it!" She stepped closer to the girl, she was ready to swing at her. "Stop being a fuck up and leave everyone alone. What me and Fane do doesn't have anything to do with you. If he's not with you, he doesn't give a fuck about you." Fane was more than a pair of lips to Mabel, he was her friend. One of her first friends. Ever. Even if he did annoy her sometimes, he was still fun to be around. Even when they weren't kissing. "How about you stop being so jealous and get a life? Instead of stalking a guy that obviously is only using you, do something else with your time." She didn't care that Fane used her 'cause she used him too.

"Go away, leave now. Before I hit you so hard you'll wish Fane was still here to hold me back." She had already fought the girl before, this time her stupid cousin wasn't there to stop her. "No one's here to protect you. Not your brother or your cousin. You have no one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Odette just let the girl sit there and glare at her, and holding out her fist. "You do not know me..." Was all she could say for that moment and sighed looking down at the ground. "You're right..." She couldn't meet Mabel's eyes. "I'm selfish, coincided, and want all the attention, but things don't work like that.." She said quietly. "Thanks for bringing that to my attention." She looked up at Mabel. "And yeah your right, my cousin isn't here, my brother doesn't love me, and I'm a disgrace to my family. So thank you for reminding me. You're so sweet for doing that, maybe I'm being mellow dramatic...but a least hat's how I've always been, at least in your eyes." Shaking her head, she watched as Mabel talked about wanting to hit her. "Then do it." She glared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Did she think she was going to feel sorry for her? That's not how the real world worked. You couldn't just state your problems and expect people to feel sorry for you. "You're living in make believe world if you think I'm going to feel sorry for you." Everyone had their own problems, Mabel just chose to keep hers private. "No one feels sorry for you. Maybe Fane, that's probably the reason he kisses you. Because no one else will and he feels bad."

If she wanted her to hit her then she would. She drew back her fist and then hit the girl as hard as she could, which was a great deal. Her hand collided with the girl's cheek. She ignored the pain in her hand, all she could she was red. Red, the color of anger. Everything that was building up bubbled down as she swung two more times. She wasn't as mad anymore, she just wanted to leave. Find Stark and have good time with him, maybe they'd dance or something. "Next time, stay out of my way." She grabbed her stuff and hurried out of the greenhouse in hopes to find her friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down