Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

What's This? What's This?

Go down

What's This? What's This? Empty What's This? What's This?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Melanie looked around in awe while she was led by Hayden through Amethyst Alley. Their mothers were (much to the eleven year old's chagrin) following behind them. It was amazing and frightening at the same time. She held onto Hayden's hand tightly while they walked. Hayden had suggested that they go to get their robes and books first. Which she had no idea where the shops were or what currency it was to pay for them or anything really. She was a lost puppy when it came to this stuff. She was definitely going to have to read up on it all before she got to school. "Hayden?" He was probably going to think she was a complete doofus, but oh well. "Do wizards wear like normal uniforms?" Yep, definitely going to ditch her for smarter people.

Back to top Go down

What's This? What's This? Empty Re: What's This? What's This?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Hayden happily led Melanie down the street. He was so excited to share his world with her. He knew she had little sisters which intrigued him. It wasn't too rare to have multiple magical kids if the first one was magical as well. "You know your sisters might be magic too. It's not that rare if the first child is magic." He decided to tell her.

Hayden chuckled gently. "Beauxbatons does. They're obnoxiously blue, but they're normal. Hogwarts's are more stereotypical. Durmstrang's are really flamboyant, and as far as the other schools I don't know. There is a school in Salem which is kind of near me, but I've never personally seen anyone's uniform who goes there so I couldn't say."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:20 pm

“But…then that would mean that my sisters would be at school too…” She glanced behind at her mother. “My mum will make me take care of them and they’ll be super annoying.” Melanie wrinkled her nose. “Trust me, you don’t want them here bothering us.”

She nodded listening intently. “Do you know how many other school’s there are? Where is Hogwarts located? And Durmstrang? How are one’s uniforms flamboyant?” She tilted her head. She must’ve sounded like a four year old with all these questions. “Obnoxiously blue?” She wondered what the school looked like too. It probably didn’t look like her school. Melanie considered asking, but decided not to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 6:19 pm

"It would be fun, all the Arnetts running around." Hayden chuckled. "I'm sure you'll have fun if your sisters end up at the school. I wish I had siblings with the potential to attend our school. It'd be fun because then professors could be like oh are you so and so's little brother or sister." Hayden chuckled.

"There's a whole ton. I have no idea how many there are off the top of my head and a lot of them don't like the idea of every wizard knowing all of them." He shrugged. "And Durmstrang has these silly bright red wool uniforms. Ours are just really bright blue."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:52 pm

“The two are fine on their own, it’s the combination of them that gets scary.” Melanie shuddered at the memory some of the pranks that had been pulled on her. “But, you’re right. I’ll like having them here if they are magical.” She complained about her little sisters, but she loved them to death. They were her best friends, well, aside from Hayden of course.

“I’ll have look for a book on them all.” Melanie decided. It was fascinating that all these schools for wizards and witches existed. The magical world was so interesting. She wanted to know more of it and was excited for when classes would start. “Bright blue! I’ll look like a blue berry.” She puffed her cheeks out. “Though I supposed it’s better than bright red.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Hayden smiled at Melanie's puffed out cheeks. There was just something about them that made him smile widely. Hayden stood up on the stool and someone came over to take his measurements. "I'm so excited to go to school with you. I know I keep saying it, but it's true. You're just the best friend I could have ever asked for and more and the idea that I can be with you at school year round is really really really awesome, y'know? Maybe that doesn't make sense, but it's true." Hayden rambled on and on, but it was true. He was excited to be with Melanie in person finally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Melanie grinned at the sight of her friend’s smile. She watched as he got his measurements done and nodded excitedly. “No, no, it makes perfect sense. When we first started writing to each other, I always dreamed about meeting you. Because you’re my best friend and being able to see each other in person would be amazing. Now here we are going to the same school together! It’ll be so much.” She grinned happily at him. “Maybe, we could persuade our parents to let us to meet up over summer break?” She could only imagine what it’d be like to go from seeing each other everyday back to communicating through emails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:14 pm

"We are definitely convincing our parents to let us meet up. It would be torture to part ways each year. Like absolute torture." Hayden chuckled as his measurements were finished. "You could come to my house and we could have so much fun. I could take you to all of my favorite places. You would adore the city." He clapped his hands together happily. "You definitely would. The atmosphere is just so unique there." He sighed daydreaming about taking her all over Boston. He would take her to Fenway, Kenmore Square, Causeway St., the Commons, and definitely to Chinatown. It would be the most amazing experience ever and then the Arnetts would move to Boston and they'd see each other everyday and maybe he was getting ahead of himself a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:55 pm

“The worst torture imaginable.” Melanie nodded in agreement. “Oh, that sounds like so much fun.” She sighed thinking about it. They could hang out and have sleepovers and spend a ton of time together. It sounded amazing. “Maybe the next summer you could come and stay with my family?” She asked hopefully. They still needed to get their parents on board. She started daydreaming about showing Hayden all around her hometown that she completely missed the seamstress talking to her. Melanie sheepishly stepped up onto the stool and stood still to get her measurements done. This upcoming year was going to be amazing, she just had a feeling that it would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm

"I would love to stay with your family." Hayden smiled brightly at her and found himself daydreaming of Melanie taking him all over a quaint Scottish town and laughing and holding hands and it just sounded so positively wonderful. How had Hayden lived before meeting Melanie in person? How had he survived off just emails when she had such a noticeable smile and nice long hair. He was broken from his daydream by the seamstress talking to Melanie. He looked up at her and chuckled. "You're going to end up liking the uniform I bet once you get used to it. It's just weird to get used to at first from what I understand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum